**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Last edited:
I agree, go with a L. My homie is about your size... Maybe an inch taller and he wears a L as well. I think you'll be amazed at how unbelievably comfortable TF is. And I think everyone in this thread will agree [emoji]128526[/emoji]

My homie is 6 and 185 and an M fits great on hin, bery athletic look. L is gonna be a bit loose on the guy, sheesh yall love to go bigger on the TF. Totally loses its shape when that happens.

My homie is 6 and 185 and an M fits great on hin, bery athletic look. L is gonna be a bit loose on the guy, sheesh yall love to go bigger on the TF. Totally loses its shape when that happens.
There's no way. I'm 5'9" and I wear a M, perfect fit. I find it hard to believe that the length of a M is enough for someone 6ft tall, unless he never raises his arms above his shoulders.

Especially with the way some of the pieces are cut. I had to send the Cargo Khaki Windrunner back because it was too tight/short on me and I weigh about 160.

There's no way. I'm 5'9" and I wear a M, perfect fit. I find it hard to believe that the length of a M is enough for someone 6ft tall, unless he never raises his arms above his shoulders.

Especially with the way some of the pieces are cut. I had to send the Cargo Khaki Windrunner back because it was too tight/short on me and I weigh about 160.

i mean, the topic is YMMV through and through... the only thing we can really do is try them on.

Whats up with the bonded windrunners? Are they dropping that style because i havent seen any new cws for them

im thinking the same thing you are.... i actually like the bonded because i can use the zipped pockets and feel more secure with them.

Imo matching botoms and tops depends on the color of the TF.

Colors like grey, black, khaki, dark blue etc. look nice together. But bright colors (e.g. pic of Harden on the last page) could be a bit too much.

But that's just my opinion 
EXACTLY, I see no problem wearing matching top and bottoms if they are grey or black.  What is wrong with wearing a sweatsuit?  You guys are funny

im thinking the same thing you are.... i actually like the bonded because i can use the zipped pockets and feel more secure with them.

I actually like the bondrunners because of the nylon hood when it rains. 

that too... its actually functional also.

so far, i have 3 types of hoodies.... AW77, bonded, windrunner.... i like the AW77 fit better for me, the bonded more for holding my car keys, and the windrunner is similar to the AW77 for me. Dont love the tail of the bonded but its not a deal breaker.

Imo matching botoms and tops depends on the color of the TF.
Colors like grey, black, khaki, dark blue etc. look nice together. But bright colors (e.g. pic of Harden on the last page) could be a bit too much.
But that's just my opinion 
EXACTLY, I see no problem wearing matching top and bottoms if they are grey or black.  What is wrong with wearing a sweatsuit?  You guys are funny

we are in an era where some people believe that matching is wrong.

It does Windrunner, bonded, than aw77 for me. Although I wear the Windrunner and aw77 way more than I wear my bonded. And I wear the crew and n98S more than I wear everything else.

I'm hoping that if they do replace the bonded they hit us with something good.

It does Windrunner, bonded, than aw77 for me. Although I wear the Windrunner and aw77 way more than I wear my bonded. And I wear the crew and n98S more than I wear everything else.

I'm hoping that if they do replace the bonded they hit us with something good.
-Windrunner is my daily. Snug fit and loose in the sleeve. perfect for lounging and everyday wear!

-Bonded windrunner's fitment is weird to me. I am a normal Medium but I had to get a small die to the baggyness of the torso area but because I sized down, the arm area is tight. I plan on wearing my Bonded windrunner to tour Asia next month. So we shall see how that will hold up!

Last edited:
we are in an era where some people believe that matching is wrong.
Clearly, I am originally from Detroit so wearing a sweatsuit that matches was not only acceptable it was expected lol

yep... im a 80s baby so im losing touch with current styles and am settled into what i know best.

like if the fit isnt loud then im cool with the set.... if its loud then i may try to tone it down but some of these TF sets dont look good to me mismatched.

for example, the khaki set, im cool with mixing/matching with black for either the top or the bottom but im happy wearing it as a set too. the lacquer set.... i can only see myself wearing it together and wont mind people judging me.

View media item 1872072
View media item 1869012

Last edited:

so far, i have 3 types of hoodies.... AW77, bonded, windrunner.... i like the AW77 fit better for me, the bonded more for holding my car keys, and the windrunner is similar to the AW77 for me. Dont love the tail of the bonded but its not a deal breaker.
What is the difference in the tail of the bonded and the windrunner? I'm considering grabbing a bonded because of that price. Could use another black top, all I have right now in black is the "Tech Fleece Hoodie." 

What is the difference in the tail of the bonded and the windrunner? I'm considering grabbing a bonded because of that price. Could use another black top, all I have right now in black is the "Tech Fleece Hoodie." 
the tail on the Windrunner is scooped and longer than the Bonded windrunner. 

im not sure. the windrunner i have isnt the typical windrunner. its this:

View media item 1875547

the tail on the Windrunner is scooped and longer than the Bonded windrunner. 
Thanks!
im not sure. the windrunner i have isnt the typical windrunner. its this:
That's actually pretty dope. Reminds me of an OG windrunner with some TF mixed in

Back
Top Bottom