**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

wanted to say thanks for this info. i called to get the grey windrunner but dude said they didnt have it.

if anyone sees a grey windrunner, aw77, or even bonded please post. not the heathered/volt one but the one thats grey w/black

Jackson, New Jersey NFS should still have the grey/black AW77 TF Hoodie in stock. Ordered one on Saturday

Repped. I called and they had my size but the 30% off promo is over so it would have been 80 + shipping and tax. Ended up painfully passing.

But I really appreciate your response tho.

How do you know they are not wearing the clothes like I do? And how do you know I don't prefer my tops larger? You don't.

FYI I prefer my pants fitted (not skin tight & you can't tell that from my avi.) I wear a M in TF pants where others in this thread who are the same height/weight are saying they wear a S. 
Also I like my tops more loose so your assumption was incorrect. 

Maybe I should have said *no offence but you're an idiot* I didn't mean for you to take it personal

MY whole point was that compared to the windrunner at the same size, the Aeroloft fits with more room so that you can layer comfortably. Obviously if you don't want to layer and want it to fit tighter then size down.

My bad for trying to help you when you asked for opinions in the thread.

Because they have pictures and if you like to wear leggings then so be it, I didnt insult you once so you don't need to call me a idiot. Your an idiot for wearing women's clothes.

like NYC said, TTS doesn't always mean much. Like the dude who's 6'190 and wears a medium. Seems impossible to me. I'm 6'200 and I can any lower than XL. Not baggy either.

People are built differently. Some of us have thicker legs and trunk, while some might be skinny at the bottom but thicker in the upper body.

There really should be no excuse for why you can't try them on in store.

dj rv dj rv bradleysupreme bradleysupreme c'mon guys.... we all fleece fam around these parts. lets be nice and cut the name calling. how about yall team up on me on my matchy matchness. i can take it and itll be a team building activity :evil:

@DJ RV @BradleySupreme c'mon guys.... we all fleece fam around these parts. lets be nice and cut the name calling. how about yall team up on me on my matchy matchness. i can take it and itll be a team building activity
devil.gif
I was just trying to help they guy until he had to make an assumption about my pants. Almost every statement that starts off with "No offense but..." ends with an insult.

Btw @bigj505  i'm with you on the matching. Just no crazy bright colors! Mismatch is cool too, black pants go well with many different tops

Man...things really popped off in this thread
indifferent.gif

To those asking about the Tech Fleece Aeroloft stuff, this season's stuff fits noticeably a size larger than all my other stuff, so I sized down for a better fit. I'm still able to fit a sweater or hoodie.

There's a destroyer Super Bowl jacket for 900. Nike is off their rocker. RAther buy a designer suit than that cheap jacket

I'm in the UK we don't get discounts like you guys, that's a $500 outfit. Not a lot really, but quite expensive considering no designer clothes.

My bad sometimes I forget we have folks from around the world on here

I was referring to Rodgers TD celebration and his sponsorship commercials because of it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom