**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Im almost the same built as you.. Almost 5'9 weighing 168. I wear a medium. Yours a small?

thats a small in the picture :frown: went with nike sizing instead of NT. Lesson learned, these will probably go back to the store as they feel like leggings/compressors.

Last edited:
Note to self, you are no longer a small.
5'8, 180, waist 31
Now THOSE are some leggings! 
roll.gif

hahah just joshin' ya!

I'm 6'1 and 155. I guess I'd have an "athletic" or skinny build haha
But medium on the TF pants fit nice, not like leggings, just a nice slim fit which I like.

For those of you who were able to find TF pants at 69.99 with the 30% off, was the additional discount at the entire store this weekend? I was at the outlet in Chicago yesterday (Rosemont,IL) and saw the olive TF pants for 69.99 but one of the workers said it would not be further discounted. 

im starting to see those white TF pieces in my future, if only theyd be rockable in the summer :smokin

if anyone finds this in the outlets can you let me know? been looking for this aeroloft wind runner in a large to no avail

Id say I'm almost done for the most part. I've got a few pieces I want to add like the Cargo khaki outfit and obsidian outfit. And then anything from there is whatever I find for the low.

Sick of this weather, need to stay warm. About to order a pair for full price. 5'9 145 lbs, S or M? I don't want skin tight leggings. Just a slim tapered fit.

I can't try them on or return them, I have to pay shipping, thanks.

Sick of this weather, need to stay warm. About to order a pair for full price. 5'9 145 lbs, S or M? I don't want skin tight leggings. Just a slim tapered fit.

I can't try them on or return them, I have to pay shipping, thanks.
Depends on your legs man. If you have skinny legs TTS will be ok. If you have larger than normal calves and quads, go up a size.

Back
Top Bottom