**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Why do people keep saying that? It's not a Windrunner without the chevron.
negative. the current tech fleece windrunners don't have a thickazz black line across the chest. there's a line but is the color of the hoodie.

Just got the grey (065 color code) and cargo khaki pants from Concord Mills. Does anyone notice a difference in the fabric on the cargo khaki pair? It feels more stiff than all my other TF pieces.

Just got the grey (065 color code) and cargo khaki pants from Concord Mills. Does anyone notice a difference in the fabric on the cargo khaki pair? It feels more stiff than all my other TF pieces.
I picked one up on eBay a few weeks ago and noticed they felt stiff as well. They'll soften up as you wear them though. one of the best colors for TF!

Not sure how rare these are but I was just at Medford Outlet in MN and saw some heathered royal, orange, and neon yellow TF hoodies, colors I've never seen before.  The outlet employee told me these only come in L because they are "test colors".  $59.99

Not sure how rare these are but I was just at Medford Outlet in MN and saw some heathered royal, orange, and neon yellow TF hoodies, colors I've never seen before.  The outlet employee told me these only come in L because they are "test colors".  $59.99
you have pics bro?

Medium finally came in. Side by side of my old small leggings that I gave my girl and my new pair
smile.gif
u guys the same height ?

you have pics bro?
This is the yellow I actually bought for $49.99, it's almost a mustard.  I can't find the neon yellow heathered one anyone online for a pic but it was much brighter than this yellow one.  The orange one I screenshotted here has the 1st gen pockets I believe.  The orange one at the outlet had the newer zippered pockets.

My current collection post. Not too bad considering I just started a couple of months ago. Still need a few things but I could stop today and be happy. Maybe. Ehhh probably. Might not be happy.

have to rep the collection pics....looking great :nthat:

I have the same 5 hoodies on the bottom row, need to up my pants game :lol:

Last edited:
@bigj505  Very nice collection bro! I only have a few pieces, always outlet hunting for a good price on them.

Gotta get wear on my TF because in a few months, cant wear them much in Cali weather.

Thanks guys. So many people in here have helped me get this stuff. Glad to be part of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom