**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I want that black & gray tech knit hoodie, but man, if it's 250 + tax, then probably a no go for me. Even with a swoosh discount, still hefty.

Still looking for a Squadron Blue hoodie for the low & an 2012 Olympic USA TF AW77 or Hero hoodie.
mad.gif

Last edited:
Loving those new shorts for early spring. This snowy weather we just got in DC has me wishing i had even more tech fleece!

Hard pass on tech knit stuff.

Half the reason I buy tech fleece is because of the deals I get. At the end of the day these are sweats and I wear them for comfort and not for fashion. No way I'm paying 200+ for stuff im gonna fall asleep on the couch wearing

Am I missing something? I'm only seeing crews for 40 euros and 20 euros for shipping on top of that. Other than that looks like normal prices
No VAT so you get a 20% discount off the price but yes, shipping is a flat 20 euros. If you buy multiple items tho shipping isn't too bad. 

Windrunner would've been nice without that thick black chevron that ruins the clean look. Easy pass. Maybe the pants...

Went to Marshalls in search for some TF.  They usually have 1 or 2 pcs, but this time nothing.  

These knock offs are getting better,  they had me for a sec with the heathered design 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom