**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Like a fit pic? I can get my brother to put his on real quick. Regular camos are pretty ugly imo.
Yeah I got a pair a while back and still haven't wore them yet. I definitely prefer the black camo.

Originally Posted by Briang191  

Can anyone snap a picture of the green camo tech fleece pants will rep

Style - Color # 682852-355

Old pic, but you can see the difference between the camos.

Anyone place an order at the Concord Mills outlet and stilll havent received their pair?

I ordered on the 13th and 5th and only one air came in. About to give them a call in the AM to see wats going on

My Finishline order shipped but I got two tracking numbers for one order placed...it that normal :nerd:

Just curious cause this is the first time I've placed an online order through them

remember those pants we were talking about a week ago? I think it was this? Doesn't the tech knit line come out on 1/26? I'm going to head back to NTSM today and check them out again

Yes this is the tech knit. Drops first through the Tech Book app

Then online Feb 4th

My Finishline order shipped but I got two tracking numbers for one order placed...it that normal :nerd:

Just curious cause this is the first time I've placed an online order through them

If you purchased multiple items it just means that they are being sent from different stores. They send the items based on which store is closest to you with the item in stock. Not to worry, I used to work there. This happens all the time.

Tech fleece collection

Many thanks to the people in this thread, I managed to get some great deals
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom