**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Would you guys recommend the TF Windrunner Hero over just the TF Windrunner? 
It's literally a mix of the windrunner and AW77. Basically windrunner with the outlined V trim on the chest with the AW77 and windrunner pockets. There's also like mesh running down the inner part of the sleeves. If you're using it for just casual wear just go with the regular windrunner. If it's for actual training then the mesh will help for breathability when you run. Other than that, everything else is for aesthetics.

My Finishline order shipped but I got two tracking numbers for one order placed...it that normal :nerd:

Just curious cause this is the first time I've placed an online order through them

If you purchased multiple items it just means that they are being sent from different stores. They send the items based on which store is closest to you with the item in stock. Not to worry, I used to work there. This happens all the time.

Oh no I only ordered one TF crew neck but I was having trouble checking out. I was only charged for one crew neck so that's why I found it odd that I had two separate tracking numbers with two different delivery dates from different locations. Hoping they send me two :lol:

Ah
Oh no I only ordered one TF crew neck but I was having trouble checking out. I was only charged for one crew neck so that's why I found it odd that I had two separate tracking numbers with two different delivery dates from different locations. Hoping they send me two :lol:

I just got my TF crew today. Only one tracking number for me. Haha I am hoping you do get b1g1 free lol.

After about 3 weeks I was finally able to come up on a Carbon Heather/Volt/White in an XL. For whatever ever reason I thought it would be a good idea to size up on this and get a 2XL only to realize later that the XL fits fine after some wear. Selling my 2XL was the easy part, finding an XL
In a jacket that came out 2 seasons ago was the hard part. Finally found a french store that had 1 Windrunner left in thay color and it just happened to be my size. Not okay with how much I paid for it but I got a good price for the 2xL I sold so it wasn't almost an even swap.
View media item 1881558

After about 3 weeks I was finally able to come up on a Carbon Heather/Volt/White in an XL. For whatever ever reason I thought it would be a good idea to size up on this and get a 2XL only to realize later that the XL fits fine after some wear. Selling my 2XL was the easy part, finding an XL
In a jacket that came out 2 seasons ago was the hard part. Finally found a french store that had 1 Windrunner left in thay color and it just happened to be my size. Not okay with how much I paid for it but I got a good price for the 2xL I sold so it wasn't almost an even swap.
View media item 1881558

Congrats. I feel like the grey/black bonded is the same horse shoe type of deal for me.

Got these for 80 from an asian seller. Retail 140 and they just went up on Nike mid last month. Very satisfied. Tons of details on these. It's actually black the lighting is off.

Stock pic:
I thought about getting these but wasnt sure when I would wear them

Damn that's a good price and in my size too lol. How much was shipping?

I know I slept on them, but does anyone know where you can buy the black polka dot shorts (other than ebay obviously)?

Not bad enough to be biting bullets :lol:
Worse case, I'll get the windrunner or the aw77

Lol true I was lucky enough for that Windrunner to be my very first tech fleece purchase. That and they royal blue crew.

I'm just happy I was able to get my size in that carbon Heather Windrunner. Usually you can find most things in scattered sizes but there has literally zero of them on eBay aside from the 2XL I had. I see tons of bonded windrunners in this color though. Either way with the pants, the wind runner and the n98 I got I think I'm done with this color way lol unless I come up on another bonded for $55 lol

Shout out to my grey tech pants for keeping me warm and 90% dry while shoveling 
happy.gif
Sorry I had to use you because my other sweats were in the laundry
sick.gif

35 euros [emoji]128545[/emoji] came out to about 115 shipped. Which im okay with because I sold my 2XL for $95
Windrunners are 130 retail anyways. Plus these are discontinued for now so it's a pretty good deal imo. If you see another pair in XL give me a pm! haha

Windrunners are 130 retail anyways. Plus these are discontinued for now so it's a pretty good deal imo. If you see another pair in XL give me a pm! haha

I'm just glad I had that 2XL still with the tag on and new so I could put it towards this new one. I also sold my bonded Windrunner in this color to buy this N98 which should be in Monday. I think the place I got it from still has an XL
View media item 1881594

Back
Top Bottom