**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Get the style number. Hit Nike chat. See what results you get.
I've tried this at least 10 times over the last couple months, and the Nike rep. always tells me that they don't have access to the factory stores' inventory database, only Niketowns.  Are they  me?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just 1 week till Tech Knit is in stores!! Hope it looks as good in real life as it does in the pics of Lebron wearing it.

Hi all.
Guys is there a certain code or something to identify tech fleece as ive bought 1 or 2 items I think are fakeyfakeys.also while im here wheres the cheapest to buy online that ship to me in u.k.?
Fake TF definitely exists!

I was surfing the bay at work one day and stumbled across a windrunner from a US seller with a low BIN price a month or so ago.  I pulled the trigger too fast and later in the day was looking through the item description, it sounded fishy.

I contacted the seller, saying I didn't want the item and that she didn't do an adequate job describing that the item wasn't legit.  She basically told me to eff off and I thought that was that.

After two weeks of sitting on my payment, I still hadn't received a notice that the item shipped.  I contacted her asking what was up and she immediately cancelled my order and refunded my money, apologizing that her supplier in Shanghai wouldn't be able to deliver for 4-6 weeks
roll.gif

Get the style number. Hit Nike chat. See what results you get.

I've tried this at least 10 times over the last couple months, and the Nike rep. always tells me that they don't have access to the factory stores' inventory database, only Niketowns.  Are they  me?!?

for tech fleece?

if you follow the thread, its been stated in here numerous times that this works. it worked for me as recently as 2 days ago tho the outlet i found would not ship.
i also located some white pippens via nike chat also and they were for factory stores.

for tech fleece?

if you follow the thread, its been stated in here numerous times that this works. it worked for me as recently as 2 days ago tho the outlet i found would not ship.
i also located some white pippens via nike chat also and they were for factory stores.
I literally just did this a few minutes ago as well. Definitely works.

Last edited:

If a customer service rep ever tells you that they can't get stock info on factory stores they're lying to you. I've had it done multiple times. If you're having trouble with the chat call up ANY factory store in the U.S. and they'll do a stock locate for you over the phone.

Finishline refunded my order for that TF crew that was on sale last week because my package was sent to the wrong post office and was undeliverable :smh:... But I just got an email saying my package was delivered a little while ago... Hoping I just got a free TF crew :lol:

Finishline refunded my order for that TF crew that was on sale last week because my package was sent to the wrong post office and was undeliverable :smh:... But I just got an email saying my package was delivered a little while ago... Hoping I just got a free TF crew :lol:

Sweet.

Good luck

its TTS i'd say, I wear a M in nike jackets usually and that's what this is. sleeves are a little tight. venting works great, walking at a fast clip you can feel cool air on the underside of your arms. i tend to overheat in hoodies quickly so i'm hoping the vents save me

Last edited:
Looks great! I told myself I wouldn't pickup until the prices dropped but after seeing those pictures I might just have to. 
mean.gif

its TTS i'd say, I wear a M in nike jackets usually and that's what this is. sleeves are a little tight. venting works great, walking at a fast clip you can feel cool air on the underside of your arms. i tend to overheat in hoodies quickly so i'm hoping the vents save me

That's actually really good to hear; I have a bit of the same issue, too, and I normally like to go outside and walk for a bit during my lunch break at work, so this could help. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom