**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Did anyone even use the back pockets on TF pants. They seemed pointless to me. Women's tech fleece pants look better. At least they got 2 pockets as well as the zip pocket. Men's TF Pants only got the one pocket + zipper pocket. Means you can't really have your hands in your pocket when walking

Actually, if you get a closer look at the grey one, it seems that there are two regular pockets and the large zipper pocket is beside the right regular pocket. Guess you'll get 3 pockets as well! :smokin

yeah, i'll probably continue to pass on the tees. theres really nothing im searching for so i was reaching :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat myself but like the clean look and design of the tees, Might just track down the all black tee and call it a day

Last edited:
might not be on topic but were those aeroloft bombers sold at some nike outlets? i see a few on ebay for way below retail. i wanted to pull the trigger but if theyre at outlets i would rather just make a trip there sometime.

Actually, if you get a closer look at the grey one, it seems that there are two regular pockets and the large zipper pocket is beside the right regular pocket. Guess you'll get 3 pockets as well!
smokin.gif
There is an additional front pocket, now the million dollar question is will be shallow like the left pocket aka smartphone killer 
laugh.gif

might not be on topic but were those aeroloft bombers sold at some nike outlets? i see a few on ebay for way below retail. i wanted to pull the trigger but if theyre at outlets i would rather just make a trip there sometime.
http://niketalk.com/t/642028/offici...ad-do-not-make-requests/200_100#post_24978468

$250 is a grip for that tech knit hoodie but that black joint is looking might clean. I might have to splurge on something for my bday.

If anyone is looking, great mall has grey, khaki, and camo tf pants in mostly fsr for $69. Also has black bonded jacket, and grey tf crew.

Random question.

I'm 6'2", slim with long arms. Anyone else of similar build have a hard time w/ the sleeve length on the AW77 hoodie?

The XL fits me right in the body but the sleeves don't extend far enough down for my liking. Tried the XXL and I didn't gain anything noticeable in sleeve length, just extra bulk on the body. Can't find an ideal fit for the life of me.

To anyone with a grey tech knit Windrunner, could you please post a pic of the red label inside as I'm keen on seeing how it looks. Thanks in advance

Blue with volt bonded windrunners in L XL and XXL for 39.99 at toms river nj marshalls
Also one faded teal with blue windrunner for 49.99 size large

Back
Top Bottom