**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone know which store if any will let me exchange sizes if I bought em from different retailer? If they have it in stock of course

Last edited:
The new tf pants look more snug in the back side for less diaper butt look.
They have a higher cut, added a pocket on the right side in front of the zippered pocket and yes improved fit in the butt area 
Anyone know which store if any will let me exchange sizes if I bought em from different retailer? If they have it in stock of course
There is no store technically that will do what your asking but Id try the closest store near you that carries TF items

If unworn with tag and in season, Im sure most will help you 

I've done this at a footlocker in Woodbridge Mall in NJ. Exchanged for a different color actually. Try bringing it in store and ask if they do exchanges. Say you got it as a gift and didn't have a receipt. Of course have the tag still on it.

Edit: It depends on the store actually because I remembered I tried doing this at another footlocker but they said they don't do that, but the footaction next door did.

Last edited:

Just did this yesterday at foot locker. Traded an XL for a XXL. Got them from Nike outlet originally.

Did anyone even use the back pockets on TF pants. They seemed pointless to me. Women's tech fleece pants look better. At least they got 2 pockets as well as the zip pocket. Men's TF Pants only got the one pocket + zipper pocket. Means you can't really have your hands in your pocket when walking

Last edited:
Did anyone even use the back pockets on TF pants. They seemed pointless to me. Women's tech fleece pants look better. At least they got 2 pockets as well as the zip pocket. Men's TF Pants only got the one pocket + zipper pocket. Means you can't really have your hands in your pocket when walking
put my wallet in there. i never had a problem with it 

Just wanted to share some size comparison pics of the TF aeroloft hoodie in large and XL.

I'm 5'11, 195lbs, normal build.

I wear sz XL on the TF aw77 but the XL looks and feels too big on the TF aeroloft hoodie.

The large fits perfect but I would have a hard time wearing another sweater underneath if I needed to. I would suggest to size down your normal size if you don't want to layer another sweater underneath.

View media item 1890545
(sz large below)
View media item 1890543(sz XL below)
View media item 1890546
(sz large below)
View media item 1890553(sz XL below)
View media item 1890556
View media item 1890584(sz large below)
View media item 1890554(sz XL below)
View media item 1890557

I was able to find a cargo kahki windrunner at a local shop but its retail price. Should I just bite the bullet pay full price? I've been trying to find an XL for a while now with no luck...

OMG, I need those, and i'll pay full price. Should make them shorts too :smokin
when I get my tech knit i'll let you know which I prefer more. But to be honest, to me they are 2 completely different styles of clothing so its hard to suggest what piece to go with.

Yep, I agree. It sounds weird to say a John Elliott hoodie is $50 less than TK hoodie! :lol:

Just wanted to share some size comparison pics of the TF aeroloft hoodie in large and XL.

I wear sz XL on the TF aw77 but the XL looks and feels too big on the TF aeroloft hoodie.

The large fits perfect but I would have a hard time wearing another sweater underneath if I needed to. I would suggest to size down your normal size if you don't want to layer another sweater underneath.

(sz large below)
View media item 1890543
(sz large below)
View media item 1890553

Large looks better on you, man....I'm 5'11 and 200, so we pretty are the same build.

I prefer Large over XL even though I got both sizes on multiple TF hoodies.

Anyway, the aeroloft hoodie looks good, it's on my list now :lol:

Last edited:
when are the revised tech fleece pants releasing? Wondering if i should just get the blues now or wait for the revision. 

How long until we see people ordering multiples and picking the one with the knit they like the most like people do with flyknit racers :lol:

I have a gift card and the windrunner is tempting, but I'm going to wait and see if the price drops in a few months and check them out in person.

That "few months" you mention will lead into the Summer Olympic gear. That's where I feel when ****'s about to go off!!

Nike outlet in milpitas Cali has the grey and khaki tech fleece in sizes small through xlarge. Khaki has some 2xl and 3xl. Also dark grey camo tech fleece in large and xlarge. Grey tech fleece sweater in variety of sizes. No black tech fleece.

This is a major problem for me on the Aeroloft line. I find the large is too big and the medium is too short and for the price you would think they have the cut on point 
mean.gif

when are the revised tech fleece pants releasing? Wondering if i should just get the blues now or wait for the revision. 
Id say get the blue now you got a few months before you see those but retail will be the same $100

Last edited:
If you guys fool with the Jordan tech fleece, arundel mills has like 4 colors all 40% off. I think the pants are down from $100 to $79 before the discount. I know they have the top for the grey color but I can't remember the price.

I know they had a charcoal and light grey color. Can't remember the other 2.

^^^you must be joking. Jb is the worst fit is all off , cuts are longer , it's a poor excuse for clothing .

Back
Top Bottom