**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Wife got me the TK for valentines. She's the best. Im 5'9 about 177 fairly large frame. I like the fit because I prefer a hoodie to have a little room but not baggy. If you are skinny frame or prefer a tighter fit I think you can size down. Love the jacket. Quality is great. Very comfortable as well.
Looks awesome! I can't wait to get one

Those who weight bout 150lbs or less the small will be extremelly baggy. I'm 5'7 175lbs I bought 2 sizes for size Medium and Small from the tech app release; tried on the small out of the packaging and didnt bother to unpacked the medium; the small fits perfect for a "fitted" look.

Those who weight bout 150lbs or less the small will be extremelly baggy. I'm 5'7 175lbs I bought 2 sizes for size Medium and Small from the tech app release; tried on the small out of the packaging and didnt bother to unpacked the medium; the small fits perfect for a "fitted" look.
yikes 150 or less?

We are about the same height/weight so this is pretty interesting. I'm probably still going with a M tho as I don't mind it being loose.

Finally spotted tech at my outlet for the first time. However they were just returns and still priced high. They had a black camo hoodie sz large for 130 plus 30% off. Then a women's tech sz medium for 80 plus 30% off

I'm 5'8" and 175 or so lbs and I went with a large tk windrunner and its OK on me. I must have wide shoulders as many seem to be going a size down. I do have a little bit of a gut too so maybe that's what's filling it up too. The grey looks nice and probably should have gone with that instead of the black. The gf has a friend visiting this weekend and if we go to Caesars I'll probably pick up the grey one too. The comfort and not overheating while wearing is worth the money. I'll wait for the pants to go on discount before picking up another one. Tk is great for the transitional weather we're getting here.

what is your waist size that your get for jeans/pants?  30 or 32?  I think 30 = small ,   32 = med.    just guessing tho, havent had a chance to try anything on from TK yet. 

I'm 5'8" and 175 or so lbs and I went with a large tk windrunner and its OK on me. I must have wide shoulders as many seem to be going a size down. I do have a little bit of a gut too so maybe that's what's filling it up too. The grey looks nice and probably should have gone with that instead of the black. The gf has a friend visiting this weekend and if we go to Caesars I'll probably pick up the grey one too. The comfort and not overheating while wearing is worth the money. I'll wait for the pants to go on discount before picking up another one. Tk is great for the transitional weather we're getting here.
Jeez what size are you in tech fleece? I'm an XL in TF windrunners and I was told I should size down in TK. I have huge shoulders too, about a 50-52 in a blazer/suit jacket. Your shoulders must be huge.

Nike Queenstown MD

Jordan tech fleece

688990 063 - $119.99 + 30% off - several sizes

688994 063 / 032 / 473 - $74.99 + 30% off - several sizes of each color

Kevin Hart is probably 150 soaking wet after eating a big meal if even. He works out so he's got some muscle but dude is tiny. Saw him in DC during his Nike Run event. Kid sized or fun sized if you will.

Jeez what size are you in tech fleece? I'm an XL in TF windrunners and I was told I should size down in TK. I have huge shoulders too, about a 50-52 in a blazer/suit jacket. Your shoulders must be huge.

I wear large for tf

got my grey TK windrunner and navy pants from centre. pants are TTS, but even at the discount they probably arnt worth it. Theyre alot lighter than the TF pants, so they'll be nice in the spring/summer i guess. To me TF pants > TK pants

They fixed the left pocket though, its alot deeper

Last edited:
only TK products i'll be picking up are the windrunners, and with the black and grey so quickly, I guess its time to take a break :lol:

Last edited:
For the local guys ( no phone orders unfortunately):

Nike Clearance Flushing:

NikeLab ACG Tech Fleece Pants

Black: $49.99 +30% off, M, L

Obsidian: $59.99+30% off L, XL

I'd kill for acg pants. I'd want to try and pull it off as going out to the movies and dining out pants.

I never see tf at my outlet but the gf is there with a friend and Skyped with me and showed me grey and black aw 77 and grey crewnecks for sale. I dont know how much the aw 77 are but the crewnecks are 55 with 30% off. This is Vegas south outlet. I'll be meeting with then later for dinner and the mariah show and will check out the NT for the grey tk windrunner. I need it as I like the black one i got as it feels great but now think the grey one looks better.

Last edited:
only TK products i'll be picking up are the windrunners, and with the black and grey so quickly, I guess its time to take a break :lol:

Were you disappointed in the blue TK? I was very disappointed. Such a dull blue. Would have copped if blue was a bit brighter.

Back
Top Bottom