**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Got snagged on my backpack that I wear to work every day. Never thought about that until it happened so now I make sure the velcro is neatly sealed. At least it's a pretty minor snag this time.
Get a single blade razor and just gently shave off the snags. It should be fine.

Was at Nike SL this morning when they opened again. Place was a madhouse with a line to pay around the store already at 10:30. Here is some of the tech fleece stuff they had this morning, no phone orders so this would be for bay area heads:

AW 77 grey (color 064) sz. M 34.99 + 30% off = 24.50

AW 77 olive (color 325) sz. M 49.99 + 30 % off  = 34.30

Tech fleece shorts orange sz. M 40 (no extra discount on shorts)

AW 77 Squadron Blue sz. L 49.99 + 30% off = 34.30

No luck in trying to find that women's hoodie in a medium elsewhere. I called another outlet that had them but they were selling for 100 instead of 27. Guess it was just that one store trying to rid of them quick

Last edited:
Get a single blade razor and just gently shave off the snags. It should be fine.

I have a fabric shaver, but unfort that won't work here. The sleeves of the new aeroloft jackets are thicker and not like normal TF sleeves. Almost feels like there's a foam layer in there to make it warmer. When it snags, it pulls some of the surrounding fabric so there are portions that look different near the snag, almost like they're dented. Crappy pic below:

View media item 1908429

No luck in trying to find that women's hoodie in a medium elsewhere. I called another outlet that had them but they were selling for 100 instead of 27. Guess it was just that one store trying to rid of them quick

A lot of the time they will do what's called green or red dot them which means to mark them down significantly because they don't have enough stock to properly display them based on store guidelines.

Been to SL Clearance a few times, never been able to find any thing there. But man, so many post with so much TF there.

Last edited:
So got my tech knit sweater in today sized down. Can't remember but did someone say not to hang them? Also picked up a pair of the khaki tf place and tf hoodie.

So got my tech knit sweater in today sized down. Can't remember but did someone say not to hang them? Also picked up a pair of the khaki tf place and tf hoodie.

Yep, don't hang any Tech Knit stuff. Otherwise, the shape will stretch out wrong since it is a knitted piece of product.

Back
Top Bottom