**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

man, I dont even think theres anybody you can compare to J anymore, not even Favre retired this much.

had another relapse....

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I never knew that you could use it for items that aren't there. First time hearing this and it's a feature that it's really advertised by employees when I'm at the outlet
mean.gif
Ill clarify what I meant. 

What I was saying was basically what you said meaning if your looking for a large size and its unavailable but small or medium is they will order the large from NDC and ship to you. Or you can buy an item instore and have it shipped to you( works great if you travel a lot) .  That's nike assist....

Now I was able to order TF during the $20 glitch from my outlet and they didnt have a single TF item instore ( guy didnt even know what they were lol). This was around the same time the new method was being put out so maybe they didnt fully understand the new service yet
happy.gif
 but thats not how nike assist should work. 

Im not sure if its the training process or some employees just dont care but its definitely not something that outlets Ive run across are versed in. 

repped @relaxmedia that is a solid response, and makes alot of sense. I was able to grab the USA N98 and thats what started my whole addiction
laugh.gif

i'll always remember Nov '14, Kitbag had some Man City pants in their Blue color, and I passed thinking Id be able to find other teams instead
mean.gif
Forgot about the random TF items that exist. Kitbag also had the Brazil crew (in a color that looked like City's), but with no badge. Unisport also had the Hero hoodie lookalike (forgot what it's called) and the pants for Norway, both in the plain, non-heathered grey.

Forgot about the random TF items that exist. Kitbag also had the Brazil crew (in a color that looked like City's), but with no badge. Unisport also had the Hero hoodie lookalike (forgot what it's called) and the pants for Norway, both in the plain, non-heathered grey.

Im not gunna lie, the Norway pants have tempted me in the past, a random Norway patch is kinda dope :lol:

Im holding off from buying any new TF (pant/shorts)  until the updated version is available 

Yeah, I don't have any interest in buying worn clothing. Think the tumbled grey pair satisfied me, esp bc I prefer the slimmer fit of the 2nd season.

You would think the TF pants would sell out fast and be hard to find, but these windrunners are so difficult to locate

Back
Top Bottom