**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Im just happy it was at the bottom of the last page and I dont need to scroll past it every time now. Please nobody quote that.

I think we said earlier to not hang it wet because it would stretch length wise, but, I hang all my dri fit knit shirts and nothing really happens so I would was just as you would TF

that was someone guessing that that would happen. The idea of it stretching makes sense to me, and was more than enough to make me fold them instead of hanging them.

He was asking about washing..you cant still air dry with out hanging it up

i was in a crowded room when i asked and wasn't about to take my pants off at the time. just checked, you're right.

Wasn't trying to come at you in any way. And I admit I still air dry my fleece even though it says tumble. Just wanted to make sure you weren't convinced that throwing your knit in the dryer would be ok. It's much different than the fleece, the knit could snag. Possibly unravel unlike the fleece

i usually take items that i dont want to risk getting ruined by my own inexperience to the drycleaners.
Tag also says do NOT dry clean the TK
well DUH lol, obv if it says do not dryclean u dont dryclean. no way around that. but for items that are drycleanable, and u dont wanna risk em not comming back out the way u want them to, u can try drycleaners. thats what i do personally

got dudes who swear that crossing brands should be illegal smh. i'll rock tech fleece pants with UBs any day of the week. 

Nothing wrong with crossing brands to a degree comfort is comfort tech fleece is pretty basic & doesn't scream Nike it's not like when dudes wear adidas track pants with the 3 stripes down the side with white af1's that's the one I can't rock with but that's just me

Just the thought of elite nike socks and vans comes to mind when crossing brands :lol:

that fit does look dope though.

I use to care about crossing brands......

Sneakers during the weekday is rare for me
Come on homie you were the last one Id expect to see post this 

laugh.gif

well DUH lol, obv if it says do not dryclean u dont dryclean. no way around that. but for items that are drycleanable, and u dont wanna risk em not comming back out the way u want them to, u can try drycleaners. thats what i do personally

But we were specifically talking about Tech Knit but thanks for the input

It's been 2 days and no new fleece for me. Feels like I'm doing well in retirement. :pimp:

Not gonna lie, I too am guilty of the boost with tech fleece violation :lol:

What am I supposed to do? Not wear my TF? lol

Being the Nike head I am, I sometimes feel kinda awkward wearing any adidas other than shelltoes but boost are way too comfy to not sport.

Anyone have washing and care instructions for tech knit? Thinking of just following standard tf care protocol.

You gotta lay it flat to dry. Since it's a knitted product like a regular knitted sweater, hanging it will cause it to lose its shape.

Not gonna lie, I too am guilty of the boost with tech fleece violation :lol:

What am I supposed to do? Not wear my TF? lol

Being the Nike head I am, I sometimes feel kinda awkward wearing any adidas other than shelltoes but boost are way too comfy to not sport.

As long as y'all put on Hanes underwear and a Hanes white tee underneath, you can cross any brand you want.

In before this thread turns into underwear brand discussion

Back
Top Bottom