**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

roll.gif

I seem to be one the few that continues to pay retail on the pieces I see and really like.
laugh.gif
 You're not the only one 

:rofl:

I seem to be one the few that continues to pay retail on the pieces I see and really like.

:lol:
I talk about deals a lot but I've come pretty close to retail for pieces that I've wanted. Glad someone in here copped the Windrunner, they're very hard to come by. I own the aw77 but I would def give some heavy thought to buying the Windrunner.

Seems like the birch color was limited to the aw77, Windrunner, and shorts

thinking about it, I guess I really only paid retail on this, my olive windrunner, and the black pants with gold logo. So maybe im not that bad :lol:

I couldn't exchange my tech knit pants I got because they said lowest price at NT. You got lucky. They said I would get $28 and I said no way.

:lol: the entire time my offer was pending, I was thinking I should just pay the extra $20 cuz someone in here is going to steal it.

Got my birch shorts at the begining of the winter on STEEP discount.
Nice. There's a pair of large shorts on the bay for $67 but I'm a medium. Might be swimming in them.

I know we have all come to the consensus that the khaki, maroon and squadron blue pants run smaller than that reg black and grey pairs. But does anyone have any knowledge on the navy/obsidian pair that came out a couple months ago? are those running small also? or are they fitting like the black and grey?

I got a voucher and want the tech knit windrunner. I want the black but its been sold out for a while. I just don't like the grey.

Back
Top Bottom