**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Tech knit is nice but even with the deals it's still a little more than im willing to pay. Maybe I come up on some deals over the summer

Lol its a lot darker in person and i didn't use a filter. Don't know why it came out so light.

haha probably just the way the sun is hitting it. I've got the pants so I know how dark it really is. This picture looks like a completely different piece :lol:

haha probably just the way the sun is hitting it. I've got the pants so I know how dark it really is. This picture looks like a completely different piece :lol:

I've been wanting a pair of the Blue. I need the Grey pants before that though. I think I missed on a deal posted in here a week or two ago

Just a heads up for guys grabbing the heather navy blue tech fleece pants; just like the olives they run abit small

I've been wanting a pair of the Blue. I need the Grey pants before that though. I think I missed on a deal posted in here a week or two ago

im waiting to see if I can get the greys for $100 but idk. I should probably just order on this place, it comes under retail

Im guessing the next two colorways for the Tech Knit windrunners will be the Bright Crimson and Hyper Cobalt colors they have for the short sleeve TK shirts.

Im guessing the next two colorways for the Tech Knit windrunners will be the Bright Crimson and Hyper Cobalt colors they have for the short sleeve TK shirts.
Just 4 cws of the current TK WR 

Final cw will be

BLACK/HASTA/CANNON/BLACK  ( should be part of the holiday Tech Collection) 

Just 4 cws of the current TK WR 

Final cw will be

BLACK/HASTA/CANNON/BLACK  ( should be part of the holiday Tech Collection) 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom