**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Isnt primeknit the adidas parallel to flyknit? Ive never felt it but i would imagine its not too good against the skin like flyknit

Isnt primeknit the adidas parallel to flyknit? Ive never felt it but i would imagine its not too good against the skin like flyknit

tech knit is fine against the skin. Im sure adidas didnt make a $300 pair of pants, and not have a soft touch to the skin.

But tech knit=/= flyknit. Im just tryna make a fair comparison between the materials wrt price.

Someone toss me some yeezys so i can see what primeknit feels like :nerd:

primaknit is thicker than the Flyknits. Primaknit (Kicks wise) is great for the cold season and flyknits for the warmer season..

Last edited:
i don't think TK = FK. Perhaps its just made completely different, but a FK jacket would be VERY uncomfortable to wear.

I've looked at tech knit windrunners in stores and the chevron portion tend to pile like crazy from just repeated handling of the hoodie. Not worth $305CAD MSRP imo for something that piles so easily.

Last edited:
I have friends at Adidas corporate. They are focused on footwear ATM but their reiteration of clothing is coming. Right now Nike is #1 with sports apparel IMO, my favorite is the tech knit pocket t. Runs slightly big but fits perfect after a wash and dry in low heat. Expensive for a t, but not so bad with an employee discount. That's why I was asking about the hoody, as I haven't had the chance to try it on yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom