**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

For me they definitely fit bigger than the TF. I'm a medium in TF. The Tech Knit hoody is way too big in a medium for me, while small fits perfectly.

How tall are you? There is no where in LA to try on TK, I'm 6'1 and wear a medium in TF.

How tall are you? There is no where in LA to try on TK, I'm 6'1 and wear a medium in TF.
Dang you must be skinny if you wear a medium because a medium TF fits me snug and im 5'8. I just got a TK and i got a small. Fits exactly like a medium TF.

Last edited:
Anyone that has nike tech knit apparel, do they shrink when washed?
there is a little bit of shrinkage. i've heard employees say the best thing is to hand wash and then let dry on a flat surface. but i dont have time for all that lol.

Wouldn't Adidas Spezial line be the answer then? They look classic but with newer gen materials.

I've always associated Nike with high tech designs, and Adidas with classic nostalgic designs, but that's just me.

Last edited:
I grabbed a pair of Black TF Camo size XL for $34.99 at Burlington Coat Factory in Greenbelt Md.  Kinda small for me. I can't rock with the Kevin Gates TF fit.  Probably will throw them on Ebay if my brother don't want them.

Broke down and grabbed a pair of Grey TF XXL pant for the Nike factory for $69.99  SMH. What's hoping for a discount, but nah. I love them tho.

I grabbed a pair of Black TF Camo size XL for $34.99 at Burlington Coat Factory in Greenbelt Md.  Kinda small for me. I can't rock with the Kevin Gates TF fit.  Probably will throw them on Ebay if my brother don't want them.

Broke down and grabbed a pair of Grey TF XXL pant for the Nike factory for $69.99  SMH. What's hoping for a discount, but nah. I love them tho.

$69.99 isn't terrible. But they can be had for around $50 (black, grey, camo). Last years version

anyone have the NIKE TECH KNIT SHORTS? Curious about how their sizing runs...
i have em, i went TTS but they are more on the fitted side. also keep in mind how you're planning to wash them. if you're lazy like me and plan on throwing them in the dryer, expect a bit of shrinkage, even on low heat. 

Back
Top Bottom