**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Finally able to grab a Grey 2.0 hoodie in my size, been looking forever. Now on the hunt for both USA TF hoodies.
Indeed.  I copped this hoodie back at release and love it.  That tiger stripe too 
pimp.gif

Just need the gray tech knit jacket to complete the trio. Then looking out for some deals on the pants
My wallet wishes I never found this thread ! Lol

Just need the gray tech knit jacket to complete the trio. Then looking out for some deals on the pants
My wallet wishes I never found this thread ! Lol
If you happen to come across the grey pant in M alley oop that link cause I still need those and the Obsidian Windrunner

Not exactly a deal after shipping to the US. I would have just paid $200 and got them from Nike

Plus there isn't even a M so thanks for nothing lol

Sorry about the M not in stock, I wear men's sizes not ladies so I didn't check for a M [emoji]128558[/emoji]

Last edited:
He's talking about the link HE sent with a coupon code... Not the $180 shipped from the UK. Good try.
I already knew you had jokes based on your name, could have done better with this one though...

Don't make me call the BasedGod

Dude James Harden was voted MVP by the players in 2015. You need to research your facts before you spit out ignorant statements[emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dude James Harden was voted MVP by the players in 2015. You need to research your facts before you spit out ignorant statements[emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji]

i guess it's a good thing the players votes count right?
He also set the record for most TO in a game in 2015. The difference is that the fact that I just presented actually means something...

i guess it's a good thing the players votes count right?
He also set the record for most TO in a game in 2015. The difference is that the fact that I just presented actually means something...

You're thinking so small picture...he owns the record for most turnovers in a season. He's a complete player [emoji]128541[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom