**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Absolutely incorrect. It's engineered for activity.
good luck working out in tech knit then. i have friends that work instore as well as corporate, and all of them have told me that tech knit is more lifestyle than anything. the material is heavier and more substantial, not something you want to lift weights or run in. for that i'd opt for the dri-fit stuff.

Fam

I used that END promo

I copped blk and grey tech fleece for 135 shipped

is this a solid deal?

I looked on Eastbay, FTL, CHMPS, FNL and most still have them at 100 each.

END had them for 79.

Last edited:
Went to Nike Santa Monica to try on the TK Windrunner and they didn't have any in stock, guess LA is all out

I stopped by Nike LA in Beverly Hills, they had no tech knit windrunners either. They had the new long sleeve crew Nevis and black and blue color tech knit shorts. I am still waiting to see the red tech knit shirts in person.

I ended up buying the red tech fleece shorts [emoji]128526[/emoji]

What's up with the shortage in tech knit windrunners ?

Last edited:

good luck working out in tech knit then. i have friends that work instore as well as corporate, and all of them have told me that tech knit is more lifestyle than anything. the material is heavier and more substantial, not something you want to lift weights or run in. for that i'd opt for the dri-fit stuff.
i would recommend the dri fit knit shirts ... they are amazing , but the price tho...

and for shorts im really liking the nike phenom series or nike flex-repel 

My latest pick ups:
Got the shorts for €12 each and the crewneck for €20. Found them at a local clearance store over here. That's the biggest steal I've ever had on TF.
Windrunner is from NDC clearance.

View media item 2002864

Trying to talk myself out of grabbing the Cool Grey Tech Knit Windrunner off of END for $175 shipped :\.

Last edited:
Are the TechKnit items worth its price tag? Quality wise vs the Tech fleece?

I may get the new crews and shorts if its good. 

Are the TechKnit items worth its price tag? Quality wise vs the Tech fleece?

I may get the new crews and shorts if its good. 

It's a great product over Tech Fleece, because if you were to be out for a long time just roaming around running errands and stuff, the last thing you want is to feel overheated underneath the Tech Fleece, unless it's a really cold day. I go for walks on my lunch break, and wearing Tech Fleece causes me to take off the hoodie after 20-30 minutes. Still a great hoodie though, but with the Tech Fleece Knit [correction], the wind breeze that enters your arms [and your back if your t-shirt allows it] makes a substantial difference. That's why I'd prefer and have worn my Tech Knit hoodie as much as possible. 2.5 months in after buying it on release day, and it's still running strong and looking good!

Actually, to follow up my initial review, I would definitely say it is worth it IMO. I try to wear it all the time... love this thing!

Last edited:
It's a great product over Tech Fleece, because if you were to be out for a long time just roaming around running errands and stuff, the last thing you want is to feel overheated underneath the Tech Fleece, unless it's a really cold day. I go for walks on my lunch break, and wearing Tech Fleece causes me to take off the hoodie after 20-30 minutes. Still a great hoodie though, but with the Tech Fleece, the wind breeze that enters your arms [and your back if your t-shirt allows it] makes a substantial difference. That's why I'd prefer and have worn my Tech Knit hoodie as much as possible. 2.5 months in after buying it on release day, and it's still running strong and looking good!

Actually, to follow up my initial review, I would definitely say it is worth it IMO. I try to wear it all the time... love this thing!
Appreciate the feedback....placing my order by end of today!

i would recommend the dri fit knit shirts ... they are amazing , but the price tho...

and for shorts im really liking the nike phenom series or nike flex-repel 
agreed. i work out and run in mostly dri-fit... cap, tank or shirt, shorts.

drisk34 drisk34 they sent me the same aw77 instead of the windrunner again

damn man, what is eastbay doing over there. I dont even see it up on the site anymore so that must be the last one of either that they have.

what size are you looking for again/price? im gunna keep my eyes peeled.

drisk34 drisk34 they sent me the same aw77 instead of the windrunner again

damn man, what is eastbay doing over there. I dont even see it up on the site anymore so that must be the last one of either that they have.

what size are you looking for again/price? im gunna keep my eyes peeled.

Long story but bruh.... They acting real dumb right now.
Basically told me the supervisor said they will put a request in to the warehouse for them to verify that the tags aren't wrong on all of the TF windrunners :stoneface:
I'm like bruh... What are you guys doing? I'm telling you it's the same exact jacket. The tag is the same and has the same cut mark where they swapped tags.
Then they consult again and the supervisor says it's possible that there was a mix up and the tags were switched

Hello... Mcfly!!!!!!!

Basically just getting a refund AGAIN because they aren't reading the return label or don't care :smh:

Basically told me the supervisor said they will put a request in to the warehouse for them to verify that the tags aren't wrong on all of the TF windrunners :stoneface:
I'm like bruh... What are you guys doing? I'm telling you it's the same exact jacket. The tag is the same and has the same cut mark where they swapped tags.
Then they consult again and the supervisor says it's possible that there was a mix up and the tags were switched

Hello... Mcfly!!!!!!!

Basically just getting a refund AGAIN because they aren't reading the return label or don't care :smh:
Tech knit I agree is on another level for quality and comfort. I still like the tech fleece.

again???

100% they just dont care. thats terrible man, and just a complete waste of time/effort on your end :smh:

Basically told me the supervisor said they will put a request in to the warehouse for them to verify that the tags aren't wrong on all of the TF windrunners
indifferent.gif

Hello... Mcfly!!!!!!!

Basically just getting a refund AGAIN because they aren't reading the return label or don't care
mean.gif
damn 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom