**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Seems like all the tech knit pants and wind runners are OOS at Nike stores. You think they're getting ready to put them up on NDC clearance?

I got 20per coupon I would use on them. I want all 3 colors. Getting rid of my TF once I do

Seems like all the tech knit pants and wind runners are OOS at Nike stores. You think they're getting ready to put them up on NDC clearance?

I got 20per coupon I would use on them. I want all 3 colors. Getting rid of my TF once I do

Edit

Last edited:
yall think i should keep the khaki aw77 i got shipped incorrectly from eastbay?
the total was 62 shipped which is still a great deal. i already have one tho which is the problem.

No, personally i dont.

the total was 62 shipped which is still a great deal. i already have one tho which is the problem.

ehh, normally id say you probably should, but if you've already got one I wouldnt bother.

No, personally i dont.

ehh, normally id say you probably should, but if you've already got one I wouldnt bother.

thanks. khaki might be my favorite color of the sets and i already have 2 pants so i was thinking it might just be a good idea to keep the extra jacket. 62 isnt a bad price at all.

No, personally i dont.

thanks. khaki might be my favorite color of the sets and i already have 2 pants so i was thinking it might just be a good idea to keep the extra jacket. 62 isnt a bad price at all.

I would say swap it at footaction or w/e. No point in keeping it unless you tryna be on extreme hoarders :lol:

No, personally i dont.

I would say swap it at footaction or w/e. No point in keeping it unless you tryna be on extreme hoarders :lol:

i cant swap tho because the tag is for the windrunner and its an aw77

Those good guy morals SMH[emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

naw, its more or less not trying to get embarrassed trying to return a product with no receipt and with the wrong tag and getting called out by the staff for trying to scheme on them....

Damn and you were two days from retirement :/

Those good guy morals SMH[emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

naw, its more or less not trying to get embarrassed trying to return a product with no receipt and with the wrong tag and getting called out by the staff for trying to scheme on them....

Damn and you were two days from retirement :/

:lol:
ive slowed considerably tho. probably more of a function of product being gone from the "get for the low" spots since its spring now. still trying to get my dirty mitts on an obsidian set.

15% off Unisport. Use code:

ZZPVM - Z3E9H - PSDYT - KREED

Not sure if they have Tech Knit, but plenty of Tech Fleece to go around.

really tempted to cop the white france windrunner. I could have swore they had the pants too but I cant find them.

really tempted to cop the white france windrunner. I could have swore they had the pants too but I cant find them.
https://www.unisportstore.com/footb...s-authentic-tech-fleece-blackobsidian/146296/

Copped the France windrunner + grey cropped pants earlier today. Gotta figure out what to do with current pair of grey cropped pants now smh 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom