**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Going to the outlet today to see if I find a good deal on some tf. Doubt it but I need some pro combat stuff and use this family coupon
Here in Texas we don't even get TF at the outlet.... but hitting up the outlet for the same reason. Gotta make use of this swoosh pass

If there is a lot of interest, they're still available for the same price tomorrow, and they'll let me order a bunch of pairs, I'd probably be willing to go back to help out NT.

I copped a pair of grey XXL shorts today from the Leesburg outlet because they were only $35 after my coupon. I didn't try them on. What a terrible mistake that was. Diaper but on shorts isn't as bad as the pants but damn I'm disappointed

I copped a pair of grey XXL shorts today from the Leesburg outlet because they were only $35 after my coupon. I didn't try them on. What a terrible mistake that was. Diaper but on shorts isn't as bad as the pants but damn I'm disappointed
what are your dimensions? height, weight, waist? 

Checked out the Long Beach outlet. Saw a small blue women's TK windrunner and a lot of camo fleece pants in green and grey, basic royal as well. Spotted one pair of grey fleece in my size that was marked down checked with an employee but the manager didn't want to honor the price for the other another pair, I just waited for dude get busy and asked the lady at the register to match the price. Just want a regular black pair for this price and I'm real good.
View media item 2013054

6ft 190lb large is perfect comfortable, medium fit ok but when you sit down is when you know they're too small in length. 6'4 in a medium?? I need to see your fit pics [emoji]128514[/emoji] They must be looking like three quarter lengths on you

Last edited:
Hoping I can cop a pair of those grey TF pants for the low this weekend.

I'm thinking I'll have to size up, I tried on a pair of L and they fit a little too tight for my liking. 

I've got a stocky build with huge thighs, the TF pant gave me an hourglass shape. I'm not down for that look 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom