**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

He showed me a few, I can't recall which. They were all $70 with 30% off.
pretty good for you.  my outlet didnt allow me to get the 30% on assist.  I asked two employees, they both werent helping much, prob cuz the store was a zoo, they prob stressing.  didnt want to go thru the hassle at that point tbh.  

For the lady's at
S.Chicago View media item 2016110$170
Quality looks so so on the knit, first time seeing it in person. The idea is cool just a little more on the build and over all quality for my taste. It does have a more casual style to the collection. Seal of the day TF woven shorts for $24 with extra 30% plus F&F 30% off $13.50 OTD, few on the clearance rack.

Last edited:
For the lady's at
S.Chicago
Quality looks so so on the knit, first time seeing it in person. The idea is cool just a little more on the build and over all quality for my taste. It does have a more casual style to the collection.
Do you remember the price off hand? Hard to tell from the picture. TIA

It looks like the black and gold TF pants are few and far between now. Only spot NDC is saying has them is the NYC store. Has anyone seen them elsewhere other than eBay?

For the lady's at
S.Chicago $170
Quality looks so so on the knit, first time seeing it in person. The idea is cool just a little more on the build and over all quality for my taste. It does have a more casual style to the collection. Seal of the day TF woven shorts for $24 with extra 30% plus F&F 30% off $13.50 OTD, few on the clearance rack.
Is this the one on 8510 S Cottage Grove Ave?

Anyone have a sneaker politics coupon code ? 175 still a bit out of my price range on the grey knit windrunner. Thanks

grey TK pants came in today from space23 to complete my set :smokin

Not really sure why this wasnt the first color I picked up, im liking them better than the black or blue.

Seattle premium had the grey windrunner for $90 before 40% discount. Used my F&F coupon and it came out to around $36 before tax

for reference im 6'7 (1 inch taller than MJ)  240 lbs athletic build.
I wear windrunners in XL and TF pants in XXL, I needed to go XXL for the pants to get the length, however my buttocks area could be taking in a bit as its a bit loose and would like it to be more fitted in that area.

It looks like the black and gold TF pants are few and far between now. Only spot NDC is saying has them is the NYC store. Has anyone seen them elsewhere other than eBay?
niketown or one of the smaller stores?

i know foot action in union square has big sizes (XL and XXL)

Back
Top Bottom