**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

anyone have fit pics of the new TF cropped pants? also how do you like them in terms of fit/comfort?

anyone have fit pics of the new TF cropped pants? also how do you like them in terms of fit/comfort?

I like them but it's definitely something to get used to with the cropped leg if you're coming from wearing regular cuffed tech pants. The fit on the calves is a little bit looser as well. don't let the lack of a zipper pocket on the back trick you also... There's still a pocket, it's just inside the zipper pocket towards the top that rests your wallet or whatever in the same place it would be on the regular tech pants.

I just got a pair and it runs its. I think I like them more than regular tf as in comfort and style.

Last edited:
Well, what a haul today

Aeroloft Jacket at 60
Shorts at 25
Funnel sweater at 25
Regular sweater at 80

*combinations of MVP or 40% off

PS
Dont ask me to buy you anything, it won't be worth it in the end as I'm from Canada.

Anywhere with tech fleece shorts for the low or cheaper than retail? My brother is looking for some in medium.

Not sure what colors he wants

Anywhere with tech fleece shorts for the low or cheaper than retail? My brother is looking for some in medium.

Not sure what colors he wants
Richards has them for $52.99 on the site. I haven't seen them on discount anywhere else

Does anyone know where those are still available? Couldn't find these anywhere. (Nike Tech Fleece 1MM Light Blue Laquer Heather)

Those look like something Russell Westbrook would wear thinking he's being trendy or fashionable when in reality just looks like an idiot

Back
Top Bottom