**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Is there much of a difference between the 065 and 066 gray Tech Fleece colorways?

I have the 065 pants and may get the 066 Windrunner. Will they match up if I wear them together? Or will they be different just enough to annoy me?

Is there much of a difference between the 065 and 066 gray Tech Fleece colorways?

I have the 065 pants and may get the 066 Windrunner. Will they match up if I wear them together? Or will they be different just enough to annoy me?
065 is darker,  066 is lighter and heathered inside,  they will look diff if you try to match the top n bottoms with two diff color codes

Last edited:
So is the play ordering USA tech over seas because nobody likes us/ hates us over there and it will go on disco?

That USMNT windrunner is
pimp.gif

My box from Oki na was all ripped. Thanks god my grey tech fleece set came in unscathed.
Anyone else order from them? They shipped 2 items in a box that was way to big.

Anyone looking for the Navy USA TF hoodie, it's on NDC but for whatever reason it only comes in boy's sizing

I'm trying to find a good deal on the TK pants in XXL for both gray and black.  If anyone knows where I can get them for $140 or less that would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom