**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Think it would be worth calling up and complaining?? Lol not really my style but I wouldn't be against trying to get some money back...I think that's sorta weak that that price tag is on there still. Even on the plastic bag it came in.
Yes they should and will refund you for their mistake.

I only see the blue tech knit windrunner and havent seen the other colors in a while. Does anyone know if they plan on restocking?

Tech Knit talk goes here too, tech knit I guessed replaced tech fleece as sort of the premium sportswear clothing line. 

Nah not at all. New TF still gets made. tech knit is just another step above tech fleece.

I only see the blue tech knit windrunner and havent seen the other colors in a while. Does anyone know if they plan on restocking?

TK gets talked about in here all the time. Im thinking a new windrunner will come out soon, but probably not a restock. Try looking at Euro sites or other boutiques that might not have sold their stock yet.

is there a separate thread for tech knit?
This is it. 

Tech Knit talk goes here too, tech knit I guessed replaced tech fleece as sort of the premium sportswear clothing line. 
TF was never the premium line, its more like the target line and TK is Macys lol. 

Doubt it. Clothing is done by seasons so once its done its gone, random returned items will pop up but its on to the next season. 

I think theres a new TK collection probably in the Fall. 

Nah not at all. New TF still gets made. tech knit is just another step above tech fleece.

That's what I mean, tech fleece used to the top of the line apparel, but now replaced by Tech Knit as the premium "new" line up.

Of course Nike still makes Tech Fleece, some new ones are up on NDC. They appear to have a different design, at least on the pants they do.

ahh ok, when you used replaced, I read it as TK literally replaced TF :lol:

Last edited:
Why not make this the Tech Pack thread? People always popping in asking about the shirts and other non tf or tk tech stuff.

LOL! Tech fleece will always be here. They're great.

If I could wear tech fleece to work, I would everyday. =]

thats why I love the windrunners. I can easily get away with wearing them in the office most days. The pants are a whole other story though :lol:

Just wondering. Has anyone received their USA windrunner from NDC yet? Does the tag really say $130 retail? Apparently it's no longer on site. Might return mine due to arrive later on in the week if the price is wrong and hopefully buy later on if so

Last edited:
im willing to bet $200 is the correct price. They probably accidentally put normal windrunner hangtags on and didnt realize the price. Or they had the kids tags attached by accident. Theres absolutely no chance the mens version would be the same price as the kids.

View media item 2099373

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom