**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

thats why I love the windrunners. I can easily get away with wearing them in the office most days. The pants are a whole other story though
laugh.gif
You just got to get those White Label joggers and tell the boss " They are made in Italy" 
roll.gif

I got the Nikelab Essentials Tech Fleece Hoodie in a week ago.  Nice piece, but only on sale.  Fits the same as the AW77 (TTS).

If you get that USA Windrunner and the tag says $130, do a chat with Nike and they'll refund you the difference. I've done it a few times with shoes.

Ordered the tech knit shorts in the black and grey colors from urban outfitters. Seemed to be drying up and didn't want to miss out. 160 total. Not to bad I think. All of eBay over 100 with shipping for those colors. I need to retire from Tf/tk lol

Ordered the tech knit shorts in the black and grey colors from urban outfitters. Seemed to be drying up and didn't want to miss out. 160 total. Not to bad I think. All of eBay over 100 with shipping for those colors. I need to retire from Tf/tk lol
Link from UO? 

Any sellers on eBay like a few weeks months back selling brand new TF for less than retail? :nerd:

Yes. 

They have two regular sizes pockets ( left and right) and the long zippered pocket with a single pocket inside of it. 
Thanks. Now it is time to look for a steal for those. The deeper left pocket might be worth retail too me though 

Thanks. Now it is time to look for a steal for those. The deeper left pocket might be worth retail too me though 
I dont think they are worth retail, feels cheaper than older TF( I should say the material doesnt feel the same not "cheaper" but you get what Im saying). 

Be patient its summer there will be sales in a few months. 

Just try on a pair so you know what size you need when they do go on sale. 

I dont think they are worth retail, feels cheaper than older TF( I should say the material doesnt feel the same not "cheaper" but you get what Im saying). 

Be patient its summer there will be sales in a few months. 

Just try on a pair so you know what size you need when they do go on sale. 

My US Mens Soccer team Windrunner doesnt feel the same as my others either. It almost seems thiner, but doesnt seem to lose warmth.

Back
Top Bottom