**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I waited until I actually saw the credit on my credit card statement. For those who have tried to get nike to adjust the price of the tech fleece USA wind runner from $200 down to $130, you should try calling. I talked to 4 different people online from NDC, and they were having none of it. NDC chat told me that they were not allowed to do it as it had been brought up by their supervisors... They even assured me "That this mistake would never happen again" :lol:, and said that the warehouse was responsible for accidentally putting the wrong tags on the merchandise. I called one time, and the lady was super helpful, and adjusted it right away.

I am kind of disappointed. I called both of the outlets in my area and clearance store with no tech fleece. I was hoping to use this friends and family coupon on some tech fleece. Things seem to be pretty dry here in northern VA when it comes to tech fleece. Guess I will use the NDC promo and pay $71 for some pants. 
mean.gif

Has anyone tried the TK joggers yet? I'm wondering how they fit. I have the libero pant in S and it feels a little to baggy for my liking and I'm hoping the joggers can be a tighter fit.

Probably a stupid question but here goes...

If you pull the legs up on the cropped tech fleece pants; will it stretch them out?

Or does it generally keep its shape afterwards or after a wash?

Probably a stupid question but here goes...

If you pull the legs up on the cropped tech fleece pants; will it stretch them out?

Or does it generally keep its shape afterwards or after a wash?
If you're referring to the bottom of the pants, the stitching  feels rigid. Saying that, I don't recommend pulling them up even though the material is stretchable. It might become loose with force.

dont mislead. not 3% off, you get 3% cashback in 3 months. thats one thing people leave off when mentioning ebates, could confuse people.
Don't forget of use ebates. 3% off. Not great but

My bad. Wrong wording . Ebates20 gets you 20 % off as well. And 3% cash back if you use the App

Last edited:
If you're referring to the bottom of the pants, the stitching  feels rigid. Saying that, I don't recommend pulling them up even though the material is stretchable. It might become loose with force.

Yeah sorry, I meant the bottoms.

Ok yeah I saw a couple pics and saw them pulled up around the calf and was like hmm...won't that **** them up haha

Has anyone have to call their bank and let them know youre making a phone order through Nike?  I called Nike to place a phone order, sales person gave me my total and proceeded to give her my card info to charge me.  5 mins later I get a call back from the store saying the card was declined, which I know I have the funds for it.  She said since its an order over $150 that I should call my bank and give them the heads up that im purchasing something over $150.  Seems kind of odd. Just wondering if anyone has gone through this.

Yea that happened to me when I placed an order earlier this year, the total was about $215. Initially payment was declined. My bank called me to verify and once I confirmed everything was okay.

Has anyone have to call their bank and let them know youre making a phone order through Nike?  I called Nike to place a phone order, sales person gave me my total and proceeded to give her my card info to charge me.  5 mins later I get a call back from the store saying the card was declined, which I know I have the funds for it.  She said since its an order over $150 that I should call my bank and give them the heads up that im purchasing something over $150.  Seems kind of odd. Just wondering if anyone has gone through this.

it definitely happens all the time. just sounds like simple fraud protection on your card due to the fact you're buying something in a place your bank doesnt think you really are.

Last edited:

Ive had an fraud alert for buying gum on vacation. 

It happens in most case cuz your billing/ buying history is in one location and you did a transaction in another. Not always based on a dollar amount. 

Fraud protection is all automated so each bank has a set of conditions that trigger it. 

Just a heads up for those near the Old Vineland Rd. Clearance store in Kissimmee, Fl, the deals I saw worth purchasing were (before 30% swoosh):
Nike White label Wool pants sizes S,M,L. $59.99 (orig 250)
Tech Fleece Cropped pant Obsidian size S $69.99
Tech Fleece Pants Green Size S $49.99
Women's Tech knit shirt white, black, obsidian Size Xs, S $29.99
Womens Tech fleece hoodies, windrunners in a variety of sizes $39.99
I also saw the following but didnt look at prices:
Tech Fleece Aeroloft Jacket size S
Tech Fleece windrunner Gray size L, Xl

Hey guys, looking for an Aeroloft bomber jacket (black L), so if you see one with good price online hit me up please. For now, there is one on the bay for 123$. Thanks.

Well, just pulled the trigger on it. I dig this look a lot.
Few comments on sizing after receiving my Aeroloft Bomber jacket. I ordered L based on TTS comments and similar to the TF Windrunner comments in this thread. 

The fit is snugger than a TF Windrunner. I can only wear a t-shirt under the jacket (size L), the windrunner (size L) is a bit relaxed fit. I could have gone for XL with the jacket.

Back
Top Bottom