**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

These Tech KNIT Windrunners are at The Limerick Outlets (philly) for $175. I used the F&F 30% and got mine for $123! These are ultra comfortable! Blue was also available.
View media item 2111857They also had a bunch of Tech KNIT t'shirts and shorts too!

Last edited:
These Tech KNIT Windrunners are at The Limerick Outlets (philly) for $175. I used the F&F 30% and got mine for $123! These are ultra comfortable! Blue was also available.

They also had a bunch of Tech KNIT t'shirts and shorts too!
Do you recall the price of the shorts?

not sure why, but im a little surprised the TK stuff wasnt a little bit lower before the 30%. Regardless, thats a steal.

Last edited:
I wish they took coupon over the phone.

If anyone can grab me an xl or xxl in the tech knit top and shorts pm me

View media item 2111857They also had a bunch of Tech KNIT t'shirts and shorts too!

Any idea if they had the grey or black tshirts?
Thanks
Nice pickup. Have that grey one as well

Last edited:
really been missing BigJ to remind people that while you wait for someone to respond, someone else in that area just drove there and bought up all your sizes. Always advise calling the store directly on your own, and keeps the thread less cluttered.

View media item 2111976

Last edited:
really been missing BigJ to remind people that while you wait for someone to respond, someone else in that area just drove there and bought up all your sizes. Always advise calling the store directly on your own, and keeps the thread less cluttered.

View media item 2111976

I'm not balling like you...I need my discos.

I called but they wouldn't phone order me

what? where did i talk about "balling" and telling people not to use discounts.

now I remember why J actually did leave
mean.gif
Yeah... I don't see the connection

what? where did i talk about "balling" and telling people not to use discounts.

now I remember why J actually did leave
mean.gif
Why so defensive?

I wasn't coming at you.

You stay getting all the tech fleece so that's why I said you're balling.

Seemed rather sarcastic
it's the internet.
Originally Posted by drisk34 

i dont understand the complaints on price points when we're on a message board for shoes that on average cost about $150 a piece I would say.
WHY, I, referred to him as "balling"

I'm not here to coddle anyone's feelings.

If I meant it negatively...I would have made it clear that I was being negative.

I'm not one to bite my keyboard strokes.

Last edited:
Finally copped some TK!

IMO..

For bottoms, TK > TF
For tops, TF > TK
for the tops, the TK t-shirt is by far superior. but the TF hoodies i like for every day gym wear.

for anyone looking, TK shirt in S and M on ebay now with $0.99 starting bid.

Back
Top Bottom