**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Coming 8/4 for $250 in Men's (http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-dynamic-reveal-mens-jacket/pid-11009757/pgid-11165997) and women's (http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-dynamic-reveal-womens-jacket/pid-10973383/pgid-11504300)

Few differences just from "paper" [description]

Materials in the Sportswear Dynamic Reveal - Fabric: Body: 100% nylon. Front 100% polyester. NikeLab Dynamic Reveal - Fabric: Body front: 100% polyamide. Body back and sleeves: 100% nylon.

Not sure if this matters to anyone: Hand-wash only for the Dynamic Reveal, and Machine-washable for the NikeLab Dynamic Reveal.

I mean, if y'all ask me anything, I'll absolutely have no answers, haha.

Last edited:
Some Euro sites still carry the black and grey knit hoodies, sizes are slightly limited though. Here is a website (I ordered my black tech knit windrunner from them a while back):

http://www.oneblockdown.it/en/cloth...windrunner-jacket?back=/en/search/Tech%20knit
My gray Tech Knit Windrunner just came in today. All thanks to you.

It's my first TK piece, I have nine TF products.... Just realized that TK is all the way something different. Coming from a fan of Tech Fleece's quality already, this TK Windrunner is super premium I'm very impressed and happy with it. Fit is indeed slightly looser than TF but staying same size was the move.

OneBlockDown had it for around $120 but the required express shipping bumped it to $156. Still, a great price for a hard to find item. Took four days to get here, I could have waited two weeks if that let me save $25 hehe.

My gray Tech Knit Windrunner just came in today. All thanks to you.

It's my first TK piece, I have nine TF products.... Just realized that TK is all the way something different. Coming from a fan of Tech Fleece's quality already, this TK Windrunner is super premium I'm very impressed and happy with it. Fit is indeed slightly looser than TF but staying same size was the move.

OneBlockDown had it for around $120 but the required express shipping bumped it to $156. Still, a great price for a hard to find item. Took four days to get here, I could have waited two weeks if that let me save $25 hehe.

Sweet man, glad to hear that link helped someone out. I bought the black tech knit windrunner from them a few months back for around 190 shipped as a precaution. Tech knit is really nice and addicting. 8)

Originally Posted by NYC757  

If they do its from B&M stores that couldnt sell them and would go up during those NDC clearance promos but likely what @BradleySupreme  said 

A few outlets had them during F&F promo last week. 
Thanks repped guys.  Yeah I saw some post that some outlets had them, but I called no phone orders and no local stores had them.  I checked with ndc live chatalso and no info.  Hopefully I can find one for a decent price sometime down the line.  

Thanks repped guys.  Yeah I saw some post that some outlets had them, but I called no phone orders and no local stores had them.  I checked with ndc live chatalso and no info.  Hopefully I can find one for a decent price sometime down the line.  
I haven't seen any sites with the grey tech knit windrunner in a size small in a while, however, there is a seller on eBay with a barely used windrunner up for a bid. If you're really interested in it, message the seller and offer a price you like.  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Tech-K...088556?hash=item3f678ac9ec:g:gv0AAOSw8vZXM~6v

Last edited:

thanks appreciate that, rather get a new one.  or a more repped ebay seller.  but ill think about it. 
Tech knit on a hanger 
eek.gif
tired.gif

Haha.  Good rule of thumb, if they sit on display on a hanger, you're good.  Just get a quality wood hanger.  And even if the hanger ruined it, Nike would take it back. 

when i went to my nike store to check them out they were not on hangers. they were laid/folded out

PARDON ME IF YOU'VE SEEN THIS IN THE SHOWCASE THREAD BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHARE SINCE I HAD ON TF.. THESE ARE THE POLKA DOT SHORTS FROM LAST YEAR.. I LOVE THEM. IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 DAYS TO TRACK THEM DOWN. I SEARCHED FOR HOURS AND FINALLY STUMBLED UPON WHAT MUSTVE BEEN THE LAST PAIR OUT THERE (ONLINE). THEY HELD UP PRETTY GOOD AND NOT TOO HOT LIKE I THOUGH THEY MIGHT BE.. I WAS IN 90 DEGREE WEATHER

TF SHORTS>>>

Back
Top Bottom