**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Check out the ebay seller Richieboy376. He is a UK seller but I think some of his stuff is well priced.

I bought some kicks from him in April. No complaints.

Last edited:
Sizing question - I wear M in TF pants and I like the slim fit. If I'm looking for a slimmer cut, should I size down on the TK pants? I feel like it's a matter of time until I bite and most deals are off ebay so no returns. Thanks in advance!

Sizing question - I wear M in TF pants and I like the slim fit. If I'm looking for a slimmer cut, should I size down on the TK pants? I feel like it's a matter of time until I bite and most deals are off ebay so no returns. Thanks in advance!
The first gen tech knit pants are slighlty roomier compared to tech fleece in the same size. Sizing down might be a little to tight for some people. However the second gen tech pants on ndc fit practically the same as tech fleece pants.

The Libero is not designed to fit as slim as the TF pants. You'll want to try the TK Joggers instead of the Libero... they should fit similar to the TF

yeah, the issue with the joggers is that i don't like the lack of back pocket and the lack of color blending. hence my preference for the liberos - and i know they're a different fit, so i thought maybe going a size down would be the solution.

yeah, the issue with the joggers is that i don't like the lack of back pocket and the lack of color blending. hence my preference for the liberos - and i know they're a different fit, so i thought maybe going a size down would be the solution.
Ok yea I hear you. The blending is way better for the Libero... the back pocket thing doesnt affect me as much since I use the small pockets inside for my wallet and everything. Seems like the back pocket of the Libero would stretch way too much if you put a wallet in there.

The only concern i'd have with sizing down would be the length

Black TK shorts came in from UO UK.  Took a little long with shipping, but the shorts were a great deal and completes my set.  Thanks to whoever posted that link. 

Anyone know how Tech Knit Windrunners fit compared to Tech Fleece Windrunner?

TTS or size down?

Not sure if allowed in this thread, but i have a black and grey XL nike tech fleece windrunners, I'm trying to sell for $50 each.  If you're in Dallas, PM me.  Both brand new with tags.

Any links to some Tech knit on sale?  

Been on the hunt lately, but I can't justify that retail price 

Any links to some Tech knit on sale?  ​

Been on the hunt lately, but I can't justify that retail price ​

End has some tech knit tees on sale atm and most stuff for under retail. Oneblockdown has many pieces on sale but only some sizes are left. Ebay is also good for some pieces and most sellers have negotiated with me. Lastly, get the style number and ask your friend Google. :tongue:

Last edited:
Is this scuba gear now? Looks like a scuba suit, and that price $225 for a hoodie. How is Nike pricing this stuff?

That hoodie is bad ***

Not that price tho

Let me know if it hits under $100 on discount

Back
Top Bottom