**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

2nd ones

Not the ugly *** first ones lol
i'd say around $90 or so just cause theyre a discontinued style.

tracking down the windrunner for those pants was a b*tch and a half 
laugh.gif

HEY ZYZZ I'd take them if they were XL.... dang it...

for the all San leandro heads, I was able to scoop this up for $19.00 plus 30% off which came out to like $13!

i saw some threads being loose and when i went to go back for another XL (there were 3 left at the time i left it) they were all gone.

There were two M left, but this was last night around 7PM.

View media item 2128822

I personally like the ones in the first photo. It's a darker grey. I can't get down with the second ones bc of the white zipper area. I've gotta pair that's just sitting in my closet

I personally like the ones in the first photo. It's a darker grey. I can't get down with the second ones bc of the white zipper area. I've gotta pair that's just sitting in my closet
both pairs in my opinion require some form of matching TF if youre going to wear other TF with them in my opinion.most TF can be mixed and matched i dont think thats the case for these

Really? The new WR looks like it fits the same as the Tech Knit WR.  Guess I'll be buying two sizes then. 

The new Tech Fleece Windrunner has a slightly slimmer arm and fitted chest area in matching proportion with the entire torso area all the way to the waistband that is relatively looser vs the old one which had a wider chest and looser arms and a snaggier waist where some would prefer unzipping the bottom for freedom of movement with the legs.

both pairs in my opinion require some form of matching TF if youre going to wear other TF with them in my opinion.most TF can be mixed and matched i dont think thats the case for these

I agree with you but luckily for me, my OCD won't allow me to rock 2 pieces of tech fleece at the same time :\

The new Tech Fleece Windrunner has a slightly slimmer arm and fitted chest area in matching proportion with the entire torso area all the way to the waistband that is relatively looser vs the old one which had a wider chest and looser arms and a snaggier waist where some would prefer unzipping the bottom for freedom of movement with the legs.
Urban industry had a good sizing suggestion.  The model was 6 feet and 175 lbs and wore a Medium and it looked good.  Thanks for the info. 

HEY ZYZZ I'd take them if they were XL.... dang it...

for the all San leandro heads, I was able to scoop this up for $19.00 plus 30% off which came out to like $13!

i saw some threads being loose and when i went to go back for another XL (there were 3 left at the time i left it) they were all gone.

There were two M left, but this was last night around 7PM.
Who cares?

What. the. hell.

edit. Got it on Mobile.  I am buying a M and a L so I can make sure one fits. 

Last edited:
pretty common question but is a a cheaper alternative to Tech Fleece I have the grey ones from 2 years ago but i dont wanna drop $75 or bother watching sites like a bot to cop one less than $50. Also what are ya thoughts on the womens seamed tech fleece, they look real nice

Bought a pair of the new tech fleece pants, didn't know they changed the alignment of the zipper pocket slightly

pretty common question but is a a cheaper alternative to Tech Fleece I have the grey ones from 2 years ago but i dont wanna drop $75 or bother watching sites like a bot to cop one less than $50. Also what are ya thoughts on the womens seamed tech fleece, they look real nice

Check eBay. Seen some listings end at around $50 brand new

No need to be a bot for TF ( at least not now, I remember TF 2.0 selling out at 5am lol) 

When new colors hit NDC or retailers look for last seasons gear instores/online for deals, its pretty simple 

GAP,PACSUN, UNIQLO, JCREW, etc. all sell some variant of TF 

Back
Top Bottom