**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I was able to get the new navy blue dynamic reveal jacket for $175 shipped in xl off of pro:direct soccert. The lack of VAT and the weak pound are awesome!

Last edited:
i will never understand how every 5-10 posts there will be at least 1 asking for a deal on a website somewhere.

read. and if theres no links, theres no deals.

summertime is not the time to be looking for deals on shorts. There are ones on Euro sites but the shipping costs negate the savings.
This is why I keep on unsubing to this thread.  People just need to search or at least read back a few pages.   If I am not getting any affiliate links, why keep helping.  

This is why I keep on unsubing to this thread.  People just need to search or at least read back a few pages.   If I am not getting any affiliate links, why keep helping.  

its so frustrating. This thread CAN be so helpful at times too. If we find deals, we do actually post them here. But still every other post is looking to be spoon fed.

I was able to get the new navy blue dynamic reveal jacket for $175 shipped in xl off of prosoccerdirect. The lack of VAT and the weak pound are awesome!

theres just something about not having a hood that i cant get down with.

Last edited:
Got my two tech knit tshirts from dope factory. Anthracite and white. The anthracite fits like the blue that I had purchased earlier but the white is much tighter. To expensive to return. Guess I'll have to slim down in the stomach area a bit. Or see if the xl from Nike USA fits any differently or try the XXL Anyone else notice that ?

Found something that made me go [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Bought a second pair of grey Tech fleece pants from the recent clearance sale on NDC. Compared it to the one I got at Flight23 a couple months ago.

Felt like the one from NDC was off. Then I looked at the laces.
View media item 2126059

Just checked the pairs I have and they're 3M laces. I had picked up a L and XL TF pants for a couple NTrs for $68 shipped and they went missing. Now they're just sitting in my room.
View media item 2126779View media item 2126780

Time to cop the gray AW77 hoodie. $71.98 plus 12% back is a steal.

Where at? All I see is Black. Unless you mean the 2XL in Gray

Thanks fam. Repped. Unfortunately all they got is 2XL in gray. I need M. Still relentlessly searching and no luck. Found one at an outlet about 200 miles away, but they have a policy of no phone orders. Hate to pay retail on Tech fleece. I would even be happy with a 10% discount. lol! No luck.

@palma
Aw77 hoodie in black has fsr again now on NDC

watch the olympics
roll.gif
Yeah I've been doing that haha (and I knew someone would respond with that).  I cancelled my fansedge order.  I just won't wear this thing and it's too overpriced--I need to be somewhat mature right now.  If I can get the nikelab on swoosh I will, but that's it for me with these.  

I actually think I'll get the windrunner.  I'll get so much more use out of that.

Last edited:
haha sorry man, i meant it as a joke not to be an a** :lol: it was too easy

Last edited:
Lucked out today at my Nike clearance store. Copped the grey tech knit windrunner for $69.99 plus tax.nike San Leandro. The only grey in store. Saw a xxl black tech knit windrunner also. First tech knit piece in my all tech fleece collection.

Last edited:
Imagine if this year's Olympic medal stand jacket was the Tech Fleece Windrunner this year... I like that hoodie a lot!

Was at Nike San Leandro this morning when they opened, had a bunch of tech knit windrunners in black, grey, and obsidian blue in various sizes. $99.99 plus an additional 30% off. Picked up a couple. Call before going out. They don't do any phone orders so only for locals.

Was at Nike San Leandro this morning when they opened, had a bunch of tech knit windrunners in black, grey, and obsidian blue in various sizes. $99.99 plus an additional 30% off. Picked up a couple. Call before going out. They don't do any phone orders so only for locals.
I am surprised you were able to find some. I stopped going to that store simply because of all the resellers that lineup and snatch everything worth buying first thing in the morning.

Damn wish we had a clearance center like that here in New Jersey. Such good deals out there

They were cheaper about a week half ago. With discount came out to like under $50. And other times they been cheaper than $100. Maybe that's why U were able to get some, cause they're more expensive. Good buy regardless. Better buys u gotta be lucky.
Fasho. I wasn't complaining about $70 for them and the fact that they were common sizes and no extreme ones was surprising. Just like any clearance store, it's all about timing I guess.

tried on the dynamic reveal jacket

its very fitted and good quality

just not worth the price

hopefully they go on sale after the olympics

i like the usa tech fleece hoodie better

Back
Top Bottom