**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just checked it out, has some good reviews for the price it's at, not able to tell you how warm it would be but i'm sure someone in here has tried it out :wink: 

(http://store.nike.com/fr/fr_fr/pd/sweat-a-capuche-sportswear-pour/pid-10983869 If you want some more detailed photos then change the country in top right hand corner to any European country and it will show up, it's not available on Nike US)
Thanks!

yeah i read reviews online, but they were all pretty generic. noone has really commented on how warm or not warm it is. 

Its just a sweatshirt, so if you feel like you can handle the temps with a sweatshirt on, then go for it. You're going to get a wide range of opinions on whether or not it is warm enough. Things you need to know about tech fleece:

Similar warmth of a thick sweatshirt
Not wind-proof
Not water-proof

If you feel like you'll be warm enough in a jacket like that, then go for it!

Its just a sweatshirt, so if you feel like you can handle the temps with a sweatshirt on, then go for it. You're going to get a wide range of opinions on whether or not it is warm enough. Things you need to know about tech fleece:

Similar warmth of a thick sweatshirt
Not wind-proof
Not water-proof

If you feel like you'll be warm enough in a jacket like that, then go for it!

You should also know that this hoodie you are considering is not tech fleece

Anyone hear of the site vanvliet-otc.nl
Is it legit? Anyone here from the Netherlands ?
Thanks in advance

Nike Rehoboth Beach, DE

Team USA dynamic reveal jacket - L - $320 + 50% off

Little bit of stretching from the hanger and a small pull around a shoulder

Also had

navy tk windrunners in every size for $130 + 30% off
Black tf pants - $55 + 30% off
Grey tf pants - $55 + 30% off
Black and regular camo - $85

Nike Rehoboth Beach, DE

Also had

Thanks fam. Just ordered the jacket

Nike Rehoboth Beach, DE

Also had

Gotta get that TK windrunner
nthat.gif

Found a some camo TF pants at Marshalls today but they're an XL, would I be able to exchange these for my size at nike outlet?

Found a some camo TF pants at Marshalls today but they're an XL, would I be able to exchange these for my size at nike outlet?

No. You can however exchange it in any other marshals or at any tjmaxx since they're co-owned.

Last edited:
Got my 2nd tf pants. Wasn't really feeling this cw at first, but for $21 it grew on me quickly :D Got them online from the same local store as blacks ($42 earlier this month). They actually had this cw in stores only when I bought blacks, but later some sizes popped up online.
View media item 2176536

walked into nike boston to pick up the Gronk trainers that dropped and I was handed a 20% off coupon at the order for my whole order. decided that was a sign it was time to cop the dynamic hoodie. No mediums in store but they were able to order it :smokin

Love this CW, do you know I they're still available online ? Especially for that price
Yeah, they still have S and XXL, but almost twice as much (sale is over). But as I mentioned earlier, it's ukrainian store and they don't do international orders. And even if they could, shipping will be around $15-20.
Rift blues look pretty good in person, but if I could I would chouse khaki, royals, burgundy and a few other cws over em. Anyway, can't complain, for $21 I would pick any cw :D
They do have volt accents, but don't look really good with volt shoes
View media item 2176850

Yeah, they still have S and XXL, but almost twice as much (sale is over). But as I mentioned earlier, it's ukrainian store and they don't do international orders. And even if they could, shipping will be around $15-20.
Rift blues look pretty good in person, but if I could I would chouse khaki, royals, burgundy and a few other cws over em. Anyway, can't complain, for $21 I would pick any cw
happy.gif

They do have volt accents, but don't look really good with volt shoes
Could you pm me the name of the website? I'm in France so I'll see what I can sort out :wink: 

Last edited:
I have never seen that colorway stateside. Only seen it on ebay for $134. Would love to own it, volt is my jam.

Kicks USA has 25 % off tech fleece cardigans black and gray. Most sizes still available. 45$ comes out to.
Also white/black printed shorts in size large only. 25$ with 25 off.
Ebates also gets you 5% cash back on purchase
Got all 3 for 116. about 110 if you count the cash back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom