**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Wow I came from Livermore this past weekend and didn't see any of those tech fleece/techknit except one of the black crews which I took cause it was $40 plus 30%

Last edited:
Ya I'll be back. Went to Livermore today and they had quite a few tech knit merch including the knit red cardigan jacket, red shirt, black tech knit pants, obsidian knit pants. They can order off ndc for your proper size at outlet price. Shirt $89, cardigan I can't remember, pants $125. Slowly these are starting to hit outlets. Only took a pic of the black pants. I was in a hurry lol:

View media item 2174287

Also they had Nike lab essentials tech fleece shorts in black and grey fsr $80. Also these... Crew fsr $50 and printed tech shorts fsr $63:

View media item 2174282

I'll wait til all that tech knit stuff from Livermore hits San Leandro clearance.

You lucky americans, only nike outlet near dublin is in kildare and they never get tf or tk, just made for outlet

That's not an outlet. That's the employee store at the Nike HQ. I believe you have to work for the company to even get in. Or know somebody. And not even every employee can just get in whenever they want.

Everything is 50% off though

These dudes at FansEdge waited 3 business days to ship my Medal Stand jacket and are using a company called "Lasership" :smh:. It won't get here until Monday :lol:.

These dudes at FansEdge waited 3 business days to ship my Medal Stand jacket and are using a company called "Lasership" :smh:. It won't get here until Monday :lol:.

Amazon uses laser ship to deliver their same day deliveries
Word but I guess they do "regular" deliveries as well. It was picked up in Orlando late last night and is estimated to be delivered 9/26 according to the tracking.

lasership is actually faster than most. also, waiting 3 business days for an order to ship is quite normal from any place. almost all say to give them 3-5 days for processing.

this color is :smokin :smokin :smokin. not sure if they'll last long enough for a discount though.

View media item 2174562

Idk maybe it's first world problems on my part. Although most places say they need 3-5 days to process, they usually get it out within 1-2 days and then it only takes another 2-3 days for delivery. Ordering it on a Friday complicates things a bit, but I can't think of the last time I ordered something late in the week and didn't get it the next Friday or Saturday. No reason a package from Orlando to Philly should take 4 days to arrive. I've gotten USPS First Class packages from the West Coast faster than that.

None of this really matters anyway, I probably wasn't gonna wear it this weekend :lol:. I'm complaining just to complain.

Last edited:
That's not an outlet. That's the employee store at the Nike HQ. I believe you have to work for the company to even get in. Or know somebody. And not even every employee can just get in whenever they want.

Whatcha mean, not even every employee can just get in whenever? If you are an employee, you can go 365 days a year if you want to, its not limited entry.

yeah, i know the nike HQ store is special but I'm not just referring to that post to use as an example of how vast the selection of nike clothing is in the US anywhere even at some of the outlets that guys/girls have posted(bad example to use nike employee store admittedly). I'm just saying how much TF and TK pops up in American outlets vs the one Irish outlet. To this day, I have only seen TK in the UK even, never in Ireland.

Last edited:
Whatcha mean, not even every employee can just get in whenever? If you are an employee, you can go 365 days a year if you want to, its not limited entry.
I don't work for the company so i'm not 100% sure on how it works. But I have a friend that has been to the HQ a few times and I thought I remember him saying that there were only certain times he could get in while he was there or else he would have gone many more times than he did. My bad I must not be remembering correctly. 

I don't work for the company so i'm not 100% sure on how it works. But I have a friend that has been to the HQ a few times and I thought I remember him saying that there were only certain times he could get in while he was there or else he would have gone many more times than he did. My bad I must not be remembering correctly. 
I was told limited to 25 times per year, that include friends and family passes.

25 days out of 365 is not a lot.

Luckily I was a guest and was able to go in that day. 

Last edited:
I got medium in both. 5'8" 165 lbs. hypermesh fits little more snug in armpit area and is a bit longer in the back. Dope jacket.
Thank you very much for the response; repped.

I ended up ordering the same size i wear in TF version (which is a large), should fit me since i'm currently at 177lbs (5'11") and currently on a bulk.

Anyone have experience with this jacket:

I'm looking for a cheaper Tech Fleece alternative that will keep me warm for my New York trip.

Thanks!

Just checked it out, has some good reviews for the price it's at, not able to tell you how warm it would be but i'm sure someone in here has tried it out :wink: 

(http://store.nike.com/fr/fr_fr/pd/sweat-a-capuche-sportswear-pour/pid-10983869 If you want some more detailed photos then change the country in top right hand corner to any European country and it will show up, it's not available on Nike US)
Thanks!

yeah i read reviews online, but they were all pretty generic. noone has really commented on how warm or not warm it is. 

Back
Top Bottom