**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I had a big time come up at the NFS in Long Beach yesterday, grabbed a Tech Knit Windrunner (obsidian) which I've been looking for in store forever and it was priced at $175 down from $250. Also got really lucky and got a pair of grey Jordan Shield 465 Fleece, not on sale anywhere and retail for $180. They were priced at $99! On top of that, it was friends and family for 30% off so I ended up with $430 worth of stuff for $200.

Curious, has anyone seen the tech knit bomber or tech knit pants (new tighter style) at a factory store in SoCal?

Curious, has anyone seen the tech knit bomber or tech knit pants (new tighter style) at a factory store in SoCal?
You could grab that stuff via Nike Assist and used the F&F coupon for 30% off. Very useful for the stuff you don't get to see at the factory store.

Legit checks on tech fleece?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Legit

theres stuff that they sell at Marshalls/TJ Max that looks like TF, but it doesnt have a nike logo so id call it more a rip off then fake.
Yea I know that stuff it's always around. But I mean actual fake Nike TF. Coulda swore I seen a post of it. Looked terrible

Back
Top Bottom