**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone got a pair of TF pants sized Large they want to sell?

Not sure if its any incentive, but I got a pair of OG 2012 TF pants sized Medium.  

Last edited:
Tjmaxx in Costa Mesa, CA off Bristol

Black Camo 3M pants for $39.99. There are 3 larges and 3 xl.

The regular price on the nike tag says $129.99.

Went to TJ Maxx I've never been to today in Philly and found 4 pairs of grey pants, 3 large and 1 XL. At $50 a piece they were more expensive than I've seen other discount stores but I bought up every size anyway :lol: 2 can go to any NTers that want them +fees and shipping
View media item 2225656

They have the same listed style-color code, but they look different in pics

A:

They look BLACK here

B:

They look Navy-ish here
mean.gif
I'm trying to decide between a 32 or 34 for these. I'm 5'7". Apparently these are TTS so 34 is 34" which currently fits me fine because I'm bulking, but some of you mention they run large? Do these stretch or are they like jeans?

Edit: Anyone have measurements for 32 and 34? (Outseam, inseam, waist to crotch)

Last edited:
It's not a navy but more so a faded black color. I noticed it too at first but I don't mind it all that much so but these are some of my favorite pants to wear. I have the beige, olive, and black version of the pants and love wearing them
These have been my go to recently, love the fit and pocket, need the olives but cant justify paying retail for them.

Like most of you said its a faded black more than navy, b from the pics is most accurate to the actual colour.

I have a pair of tech wovens, style similar to the tech fleece pants, maybe first version of them. The large Pocket is on the opposite side.

I wear it a lot, looking to add more.

TTS for me sz32

Just purchased the Beige cw on eBay for $60 shipped. I love the zippers on the bottom of the bottom lateral legs and placement of the cargo zipper. I'm looking forward to getting them!

These have been my go to recently, love the fit and pocket, need the olives but cant justify paying retail for them.

Like most of you said its a faded black more than navy, b from the pics is most accurate to the actual colour.
yeah they are really great and i love the overall fit and comfort. i was honestly surprised by who good it was lol. but the best place to buy them is eBay, I've gotten all my pants from there for pretty much half off retail 

Back
Top Bottom