**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Didn't see sizing on page 1 for the tech tops.  Anyone have one?  TTS?  I'm 5'9" and normally wear a medium in nike stuff but ordering from overseas and want to get it right.

Thanks!

I just picked up the Nike USOC Tech Fleece 1.0 and Black Tech Fleece Pants both worn 1x  for $110 shipped total which I thought was a great price.  I normally wear size medium in Nike shorts and pants and both tech fleeces are size large and fit me perfectly waist and length wise.  I'm 5'8" 168 lbs.  I'm not sure why the USOC tech fleeces were originally priced at $110.  The only difference I see is the big stitched Nike swoosh on the pant leg instead of the screen printed Nike swoosh with "Nike" written underneath for regular tech fleece pants.  Otherwise, the material and pockets are all the same.

I just picked up the Nike USOC Tech Fleece 1.0 and Black Tech Fleece Pants both worn 1x  for $110 shipped total which I thought was a great price.  I normally wear size medium in Nike shorts and pants and both tech fleeces are size large and fit me perfectly waist and length wise.  I'm 5'8" 168 lbs.  I'm not sure why the USOC tech fleeces were originally priced at $110.  The only difference I see is the big stitched Nike swoosh on the pant leg instead of the screen printed Nike swoosh with "Nike" written underneath for regular tech fleece pants.  Otherwise, the material and pockets are all the same.

View media item 1149284
That's a steal! We have the same measurements. I went with medium the large are a little long on me and I get diaper butt if I sag a little.

Thanks!  Couldn't pass up the charcoal color for that price.  Another 10% off for signing up for their newsletter!
I got to checkout and it keeps erroring...then i closed the browser and tried again, now the 10% code doesnt work...
frown.gif
   ill try again later...otherwise maybe its not meant to be. 

Edit: it went thru, had to make a new account though.  thanks

Last edited:
That's a steal! We have the same measurements. I went with medium the large are a little long on me and I get diaper butt if I sag a little.
Yeah I know what you mean.  Going up one size gives me a better leg fit, but there is a little bit of sagging near my butt.  

Didn't see sizing on page 1 for the tech tops.  Anyone have one?  TTS?  I'm 5'9" and normally wear a medium in nike stuff but ordering from overseas and want to get it right.

Thanks!

I went a size up. I have one that's my true size and it fit just a little too small than I would prefer.. it all depends on how you like your shirts to fit

hope that helps man :smokin

anyone have the footlocker item # for the tech pant shorts? the hoh near me are now outta stock but need the footlocker item # to order em :/

thanks!

Just looked over the old tech shorts vs new in black. Only thing they chhanged was how the big pocket is detached on the new ones.

I believe they did that because a lot of people complained that there was a visible outline where the big pocket was. It does bug me a little too both on the pants and shorts.

View media item 1150253
So they detached it and now people complain their foot gets stuck in it when putting them on.

Not sure if there is a way they can fix both issues. Surely it can't be that hard.

Last edited:
Was surfing thru Nike looking at the clearance and saw something that confused me...Is 'Tech Fleece' the same as 'Tech'

For example, this says Tech Fleece

This says simply only says Tech

And this one just says Fleece but has the AW77 found in many Tech Fleece products.

Are they all the same?

Edit: While I'm here, guess I should ask ya'll, how do you feel about Flyknit pants in comparison to Tech Fleece pants?

Last edited:
Was surfing thru Nike looking at the clearance and saw something that confused me...Is 'Tech Fleece' the same as 'Tech'

And this one just says Fleece but has the AW77 found in many Tech Fleece products.

Are they all the same?

They are not all the same, BUT that TECH sweater you linked to IS tech fleece. But that's the only one like that. It's a one off for Oregon using the tech fleece crew. Generally though it will say tech fleece or tech pack. If you search tech pack it will show only the tech fleece.

They are not all the same, BUT that TECH sweater you linked to IS tech fleece. But that's the only one like that. It's a one off for Oregon using the tech fleece crew. Generally though it will say tech fleece or tech pack. If you search tech pack it will show only the tech fleece.
Thanks for clearing that up my man!

Are they all the same?

Edit: While I'm here, guess I should ask ya'll, how do you feel about Flyknit pants in comparison to Tech Fleece pants?
how did you find the oregon tech crew? When i search tech fleece stuff on the US site i just get the generc tech fleece. That AW77 fleece hoodies isnt the tech fleece, AW77 is just the style of hoodie. Most of the time you can tell if its tech fleece, i looks smoother i guess, some of the arm cuffs are just black piping, and the details should say like, 70% cotton 30% pollyester or some ****.

Sorry i dont know what you mean by flyknit pants, could you link me or post a pic?

how did you find the oregon tech crew? When i search tech fleece stuff on the US site i just get the generc tech fleece. That AW77 fleece hoodies isnt the tech fleece, AW77 is just the style of hoodie. Most of the time you can tell if its tech fleece, i looks smoother i guess, some of the arm cuffs are just black piping, and the details should say like, 70% cotton 30% pollyester or some ****.

Sorry i dont know what you mean by flyknit pants, could you link me or post a pic?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/football-tech-crew-1-oregon-sweatshirt/pid-842453

That Oregon tech crew was on the "related" part of the Football crewneck.

And scratch that Flyknit comment, they're just basketball shorts, I was under the assumptions they were something else.

Back
Top Bottom