**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Damn I can not eat on these tech fleece deals...y'all needa chill and let me get in! Haha, congrats to whomever got that phantom fleece for 50% off, only small and XL left on the site

Last edited:
dont trip?

ya sure I ain't gonna trip when a gang of employees come at me, when I'm just browsing the store minding my own ish in a pair of rose golds, telling me straight to my face how asics are "******* gay" and how people who wear runners are "*** *** hypebeasts."

ya sure I ain't gonna trip on that huh. especially when they don't know a single **** about me. like i said **** that store. 
i think they mixed it up. asics = hypebeasts ; runners = gay

j/k

Last edited:
**** just spilt coffee on my grey fleece pants FML
Damnnn. Hope you have oxyclean. Random but I was in the grocery and the first time I wear my brand new grey fleece, a gallon of oil falls and splatters on the back of my pants and all over my bred 4s. Thank god for dawn dishwashing soap. Took away all the oil stains.

Damnnn. Hope you have oxyclean. Random but I was in the grocery and the first time I wear my brand new grey fleece, a gallon of oil falls and splatters on the back of my pants and all over my bred 4s. Thank god for dawn dishwashing soap. Took away all the oil stains.
I just ran to the bathroom and threw soap and water on them looks like I peed myself

Mines were shipped out yesterday. Should be here mon or tues. Glad I didn't hesitate to buy. It it doesn't work out id sell for what I paid.
question.is boy L size will be fits ok for regularsize M?

Also I was wondering since I'm really skinny,and tend to wear slim fit pants around 30x 30x, should I just go ahead with a small? I know that's like really vague and all but I literally don't know my measures and what not.

Also I was wondering since I'm really skinny,and tend to wear slim fit pants around 30x 30x, should I just go ahead with a small? I know that's like really vague and all but I literally don't know my measures and what not.
size s should be around a 30 waist. 

Back
Top Bottom