**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Tech fleece does not keep you warm in cold weather whatsoever. Had on a windrunner and aw77 with a thin undershirt in different occasions in low 50's and I was cold *** hell.

Last edited:
Tech fleece does not keep you warm in cold weather whatsoever. Had on a windrunner and aw77 with thin undershirt in different occasions in high 40's and I was cold *** hell.
Tech fleece is good for high 50s low 60s, other than that you'll need more layers added on. Don't know how some people where them below 30s, without turning into a popsicle. 

Tech fleece does not keep you warm in cold weather whatsoever. Had on a windrunner and aw77 with a thin undershirt in different occasions in low 50's and I was cold *** hell.
I think it's all relative.  I am in MN and we have had some fairly warm temps for the end of Jan (high 30's - mid 40's).  I wore my AW77 hoodie and tech pants and felt just fine.  Hell, us Minnesotans would probably throw a BBQ and jump in the pool if hit 50 degrees 
wink.gif

Last edited:
The pants keep me warm in cold weather and the crewnecks have been good to me. When it's in the high 40s-50s I can wear a crewneck and be comfortable

GOT MY AW77 HOODIE FROM EB ... DIX IS TAKING FORRRREEVVEERRR TO SHIP MY PANTS SMH :smh:

I think it's all relative.  I am in MN and we have had some fairly warm temps for the end of Jan (high 30's - mid 40's).  I wore my AW77 hoodie and tech pants and felt just fine.  Hell, us Minnesotans would probably throw a BBQ and jump in the pool if hit 50 degrees 
wink.gif

The pants keep me warm in cold weather and the crewnecks have been good to me. When it's in the high 40s-50s I can wear a crewneck and be comfortable
The TF pants does keep me warm in the winter months but it def. does not block the wind...they need to make a windrunner/TF pants..

My HOH didnt have them maybe they will be in this week. Ill have to stop in and check them out but the volt just doesnt make sense, shouldve been white heather to match the zipper IMO. The ankle cuff should be solid color not heather

Nike caught wind of tigerstripe term and went crazy with it :lol:
That's weird man, I live in Canada and my footlocker already got some, figured they'd already be in stock stateside. The white is a really nice touch and the shade of grey is perfect. The volt isn't a bad look but haven't tried them on, I'm just saying if it didn't have the heathering I think this would be a big seller.

GOT MY AW77 HOODIE FROM EB ... DIX IS TAKING FORRRREEVVEERRR TO SHIP MY PANTS SMH
mean.gif
If it has been about a week or more, don't expect them to come.  DSG has done that to me before on other gear.  Kept saying processing and then a week and half later sent me a cancellation.  But hey you never know.

If it has been about a week or more, don't expect them to come.  DSG has done that to me before on other gear.  Kept saying processing and then a week and half later sent me a cancellation.  But hey you never know.

AS PER YOUR ADVICE... I CALLED EM UP SO AS NOT TO TAKE ANY CHANCES... BC OF A NEW SHIPPING SYSTEM I GOT NO TRACKING NUMBER BUT ITS SHIPPED AND I SHOULD BE GETTING THEM SOON

AS PER YOUR ADVICE... I CALLED EM UP SO AS NOT TO TAKE ANY CHANCES... BC OF A NEW SHIPPING SYSTEM I GOT NO TRACKING NUMBER BUT ITS SHIPPED AND I SHOULD BE GETTING THEM SOON
Good to hear.  I got screwed on a TNF jacket that was on clearance. 
mean.gif
 At least they gave me the reward points for it though.

The TF pants does keep me warm in the winter months but it def. does not block the wind...they need to make a windrunner/TF pants..
Yeah it could be better buuuuuut.....
This.

But sadly they would probably be $200 if they did make windproof TF :smh:  
pretty much :lol: although I can't really complain because they are nice although they are quite expensive for some sweats

I've layered a TF windrunner and a TF varsity jacket during 30 degree temps and felt great.  Depends on the person man.  To say TF is not warm is a bit of an over-generalization.  

Ya dude that said its not warm has to be from the west coast lol I was out shoveling snow in like 9 degree weather and was fine haha

What tech fleece is warm under a north face , no way you can wear these thin 1mm in Chicago weather , the sweats pants is ok , other then that i don't think so
Ya dude that said its not warm has to be from the west coast lol I was out shoveling snow in like 9 degree weather and was fine haha

I'm rocking both the windrunner and pants with a nsw varsity on top and im fine here in Toronto.

Some tech fleece wind runners gray and blue at las Americas outlet in San diego only xl and bigger not sure if doing phone orders

Last edited:
I'm rocking both the windrunner and pants with a nsw varsity on top and im fine here in Toronto.
Where do you get your tech fleece? There's a couple places that carry it but wondering if there's any Canadian places that offer good deals.

Anyone have some advice on how to care for the TF Pants? I'm trying to keep them crispy as long as possible and to avoid shrinkage and especially any cotton pilling.

EDIT: Aside from the obvious wash on gentle cycle, cold water, hang dry. Any specific success with certain detergents, etc?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom