**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

thanks. i've only seen medium and large in stores. i dont know why there was no small size on display. will go back and try medium. im usually small in size with jogger pants (size 30-31) .

I'm a size 29 and Small Tech Fleece pants are like compression tights on me. Definitely go at least Medium.

Just came back from the Nike outlet outside of Atlanta.
A store member was like its ringing up full price. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
Hope still live until 4/6.

What's the difference between aw77 and windrunner?
..all I know is that the windrunner waist hangs low at the back compared to the front..the aw77 is the same length front and back.
..windrunner chest is two piece chevron design..aw77 is a smooth one piece.

..all I know is that the windrunner waist hangs low at the back compared to the front..the aw77 is the same length front and back.

Thanks for the info ya'll

Update NT fam: just got an email from nike saying some items from my order were not available and not being shipped. Be on the lookout and hope you weren't one too 
devil.gif

curious , how many pairs did you order?

also

aw77 - open pocket

windrunner - zipper pockets

Didn't see em either 
laugh.gif

I know there were a lot of lurkers out there tho

Stil waiting on 2 of my orders to ship from the other day

I really regret ordering smalls. I am 5'8 140. Early delivery scheduled for all six pears tomorrow though!

Back
Top Bottom