**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

the asg doesnt have volt but it looks extremely uninspired in person imo. i would love for them to do the carbons without the volt heathering

Picture is wrong but description says its birch

I know champs have birch cw instores so it's possible just wrong picture

According to my order confirmation, around 10:51 AM PST on the 8th.

Damn, that sucks. I ordered mine probably an hour later the same day.

I've not seen any on sale at any retailers, but I managed to pick up two new with tags on ebay for 50% off (grey/volt with white pocket and grey with black pocket). There seem to be several sellers with multiple sizes and colors there, so you may want to check.

Thats nice, you gonna tell us how/where or just brag? Im all for the bragging with purpose
They were a return because the consumer bought the wrong sizes (I work at a Nike Factory) so I got 40% off our factory price which was around $70 something not $110... kinda lucked out considering we don't carry the tech fleece pants. If there was a way for multiple people to cop at that price, I would've shared it. 

Last edited:
Lol at people still trying to sell their pants from techfleecegate for retail at 100 on ebay

haven't been in this thread for awhile but was interested in getting some shorts for summer. saw a couple posts about "tech fleece gate" and was curious so i went back 80+ pages just to be in the know. :smh:

what has been seen, can not be unseen :stoneface:

now i regret knowing that prices dropped that low and refuse to pay anything close to retail (like i was prepared to do). :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom