**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I just spent 150 on two pairs of the polka dot shorts... Thanks guys...

Oh yeah, my Macy's tech fleece shorts came in today. Super comfy. haha
something about that front pocket zipper just dangling that bothers me on these dot shorts..
frown.gif

Hard to justify $80 shorts when we got full length pants at $20. 

I know it was a one time thing, but still, hard to accept. 

View media item 1539641
Anyone know how to remove these food grease stain?

I searched came up with about 18 hits and I tried so far hot water and dish soap... No Bueno. These pants have gone through 3 wash cycles if it matters...

polka dot shorts on champs. fsr. use LKS1554L for 10% discount.(ebates.com gives you an extra 5% cb)  free shipping unlike jimmy jazz. order total is similar. sorry if I'm trolling. I just like the polka dots and was on the hunt for them cause I could only buy them online.. also I've noticed that jimmy jazz is out of stock

http://www.champssports.com/product...fleece-1mm-aop-shorts-mens/black/white/?size=
Eastbay ebates will give you 16% with the same 10% discount
As someone who hasn't used ebates before how does it work? I'm just wondering how I get the discount after I make a purchase since it isn't something that gets discounted through eastbay before you purchase. 

As someone who hasn't used ebates before how does it work? I'm just wondering how I get the discount after I make a purchase since it isn't something that gets discounted through eastbay before you purchase. 

You have to make a purchase through ebates ( there are other sites as well percentages vary). Ebates attaches a referral to the link which the store gives Ebates a commison for you buying through them. Ebates in turn gives you a cut of the commission.

The "ebate" is no more than a rebate. You get a check I think its quarterly sent to your paypal or a physical check mailed to you( your choice)

Most use it to get a "free" pair of shoes every quarter if you buy a lot and use ebates often.

View media item 1539641

I searched came up with about 18 hits and I tried so far hot water and dish soap... No Bueno. These pants have gone through 3 wash cycles if it matters...

Bruh... You need to start eating with a bib.

Seriously though, wouldn't hurt to spot soak overnight with oxy clean. Hit it with a stain remover after that and then spot treat with some woolite, and then a wash.

Try rubbing baby powder onto before putting it in the wash for another cycle. If i remember correctly, baby powder will absorb the grease.

Whoever said oxyclean was right. I got a pool of pizza grease on my grey TF pants, (didn't notice the hole in the plate,smh) I let oxyclean sit on the stain one night before the laundry... Came out like it was never there.

I am planning to order some Nike Tech Fleece, namely the Windrunner, Tech pants and the sweater all in grey heather. Unfortunately there are no local shops where I can try them on first. 

What sizes would you recommend for someone who is 6,6" and weighs 195 lbs? 

Thanks for the advice.

I am planning to order some Nike Tech Fleece, namely the Windrunner, Tech pants and the sweater all in grey heather. Unfortunately there are no local shops where I can try them on first. 

Thanks for the advice.
[/

Order from Nike one as your normal size and order a size up. Return one set just that easy.

Last edited:

Thanks for the advice.
[/

Order from Nike one as your normal size and order a size up. Return one set just that easy.
Cheers. Thing is, it's quite expensive to return stuff from where I live so I'd rather not have to. Curious to hear what you guys would recommend, XL?

Cheers. Thing is, it's quite expensive to return stuff from where I live so I'd rather not have to. Curious to hear what you guys would recommend, XL?

Atleast an XL especially with your height. I'm
6ft 180 and large fit me perfect. I also have pairs of XL that are longer and more baggy

if you are in USA, returns should be 100% free from nike.  if i had to recommend a size,  would def be XL if not XXL...(if they even make that size)

I was gonna say M for a tight fit and L for a slim fit...until I noticed the part where you said youre eye to eye with Kobe. :lol:

XL like everyone else said.

Last edited:
I was gonna say M for a tight fit and L for a slim fit...until I noticed the part where you said youre eye to eye with Kobe.
laugh.gif

XL like everyone else said.
'eye to eye with Kobe' 
pimp.gif

thanks for providing yours truly with a tagline, XL it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom