**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nice pick up! I was thinking of getting these too but never worn tech fleece before. Are they suitable for hot summer wear/weather? I've always thought of fleece as a colder weather material.

Thanks!
tech fleece is warm.  but they are shorts, so you'll be fine in the summer.    I would stay away from the pants in the summer because they trap heat pretty well to keep you warm.  if anything just wear the pants at night when temp drops

Last edited:

Nice pick up! I was thinking of getting these too but never worn tech fleece before. Are they suitable for hot summer wear/weather? I've always thought of fleece as a colder weather material.

Thanks!
You'll be fine in the summer... I mean they are shorts, 2/3 of which is cotton 

Cheers. You guys were spot on, I received my order yesterday and the XL windrunner and pants fit perfectly (6,6", 195lbs). Only the sweater is a bit short but also a bit wide, I may have to exchange it for an XXL. Do the sweaters shrink a lot when you wash them at low temperatures?
I'm similiar height (6'4)(185-190) and the crews just fit weird for me as well. Too bulky and not long enough, I don't think its a size issue just the cut of the model. Tech Fleece tends to run more sturdy and feels thicker than reg cotten which seems to be less elastic but more giving in the fit for some reason. 

I think the Macy's deal at 60 is pretty good, but going to hold out hoping for better
Me too cause after shipping and tax its like 73 which is still good but after hearing about dudes copping for 40 with fleecegate I feel shorted on every deal since it doesn't match up with that kind of steal lol. 

Can someone please tell me where I can buy the tech fleece sweatpants (the slim fitting ones everyone has) that ship to Canada? I was at a Nike store in the Eaton Centre and they didn't have any. Thanks in advance, guys.

Can someone please tell me where I can buy the tech fleece sweatpants (the slim fitting ones everyone has) that ship to Canada? I was at a Nike store in the Eaton Centre and they didn't have any. Thanks in advance, guys.

You should be able to get a pair on eBay for under 80. Just make sure they ship to Canada first

wish the tf pants were more breathable. They aren't suitable for gym wear as it gets too hot, especially in the spring/summer months. I'm going to try some adi luxe pants as they're more lightweight.

Footlocker in Eaton Centre. A lot of Footlockers in Canada are starting to carry them.

Back
Top Bottom