**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I don't mind the heathering in general except for the asg and all those with volt heather. It just doesn't work for me.

Nike always wants to go the extra mile and usually ends up ruining a perfectly good piece of clothing by doing that. those team orange shorts would've been perfect without the pointless black heathering effect applied.
true, but imo heathering makes these. especially on the orange pair

Anyone feel like polka dot tech fleece shorts fit smaller compared to non polka dot shorts?

Last edited:
END has a few new TF items. 

http://www.endclothing.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=nike+tech+fleece

cargo khaki shorts 
smokin.gif

About like 2 months back you could basically go to any nike outlet and order tech pants for $20 shipped to your house. using their new mobile assist program
LMAO
I remember that! The one day I didn't work...

Co-workers getting arrays of Tech Pants for the low. Trust and believe if that happens, I'll be the FIRST to know (and I'll gladly share it with the fam here).

About like 2 months back you could basically go to any nike outlet and order tech pants for $20 shipped to your house. using their new mobile assist program
LMAO

Co-workers getting arrays of Tech Pants for the low. Trust and believe if that happens, I'll be the FIRST to know (and I'll gladly share it with the fam here).

miggy_prince_handshake.gif

Good to hear that unlike when the thread missed out on that JJ camo deal

Going to possibly get a pair of the Royal's and the new grey's as a early bday present. I just can't sleep on them like I did for the olives! I missed those. :angry:

the day was easy to remember because it was april fools day.  I thought it was for sure a joke..until a week later got a shipment.  

guys, just a quick question. i bought one in asia region and one in EU region, both same size(tech fleece pants, size XL).
apparently the one from EU is 1 size bigger. is this true?

Last edited:
LMAO

Careful tho.. I believe somebody got fired from their job for posting info during fleecegate.

Back
Top Bottom