**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

How does the N98 fit compared to a Windrunner? I have a 3mm Windrunner in large, but a large varsity and the aeroloft tech is too big, have to size down. Anyone can get some armpit to armpit measurements for me? Thanks!

How does the N98 fit compared to a Windrunner? I have a 3mm Windrunner in large, but a large varsity and the aeroloft tech is too big, have to size down. Anyone can get some armpit to armpit measurements for me? Thanks!
would like to know this too, they are on sale and i'm peeping the black

Last edited:
Bought the Rafa Windrunner today at the Camarillo outlet.  $69.97 and an additional 20% off.  Style #644733-012.

Think they had about 6-7 remaining, mainly in L and XL.

Last edited:
Does anybody know how those bonded t's fit? TTS, slim, big??Any input would be appreciated, thanks
Brand new, they fit true with a slimmer look/cut.

Washed and dried maybe twice, they shrink almost a size down. almost annoying how it changes in fit.

thats my experience with them.

Don't know if this was posted but kicksusa.com has 20% off with the coupon code summer20. TF shorts for $56. Free shipping over $75.

ENDCLOTHING has free shipping worldwide with a purchase over 90$..picked up both pair of new tech fleece pants for 70 each. cheers fellas

ENDCLOTHING has free shipping worldwide with a purchase over 90$..picked up both pair of new tech fleece pants for 70 each. cheers fellas
Any promo codes?
nerd.gif

$70? the tech fleece pants at $79, did you get a discount or something?

Back
Top Bottom