**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

whats the verdict on sweatpants & sweat shorts... do they pile up easily? My brother was wearing some nike SB sweat shorts, not tech fleece but pretty sure they were kids sized and at least $45+ and he has washed em 2-3 times and already noticing piling on grey

Do they pile, yes. Easy no, all depends on what surface they rub against in my experience.

Simple fix if they do just take ur razor and lightly brush over them. I find that horizontal strokes work better than vertical to remove them.

Man my old pair I wore to hell and back and they didn't pile or have any of that crap. No idea why

Think my current pair the quality is garbage compared to the older runs.. At least IMO

Look no further fellers, if u on da fence, the dark green tech fleece is PIFF. had to cop
nthat.gif

how do these fleece hold up after several months of wear?

years?

do they last long or do they begin to loose their shape / elasticity.

Do you guys stick to your size or go up a size??
I go up a size in the pants so instead of a large i go XL. I lift and have extremely broad shoulders so although it maybe a little loose I have to go XL in the tops both tech fleece and non tech fleece to fit my arms, shoulders, back and chest. Otherwise I'd probably go large.

I'm 6'4"' for reference

Last edited:
I've lost weight so I tried small fit me slightly tight around the legs debating with myself if I should stick with medium, but medium fits me slightly big lol wish they had a smedium lol

I've lost weight so I tried small fit me slightly tight around the legs debating with myself if I should stick with medium, but medium fits me slightly big lol wish they had a smedium lol

They stretch after wears so if medium is big it will become even more baggy. I made the mistake grabbing an XL when I should have stayed with large. Didn't account the stretching part

years?

i wear mines a few times a week on days off if the weather permits. wash them pretty much every week as well.
they stretch but usually go back to its original shape after a wash.
main problem is the stitching on my shorts are starting to come undone. would be easy to just stitch it back together but its worth mentioning.

Man my old pair I wore to hell and back and they didn't pile or have any of that crap. No idea why

Think my current pair the quality is garbage compared to the older runs.. At least IMO

years?

I have 2 OG pants in Grey and Black.. they're holding up besides the piling on the thigh which is VERY VERY annoying and hard to look at.. besides that the ankle collar gets stretched out.. but a soak and hang dry will shrink the pants every single time.

I have 2 OG pants in Grey and Black.. they're holding up besides the piling on the thigh which is VERY VERY annoying and hard to look at.. besides that the ankle collar gets stretched out.. but a soak and hang dry will shrink the pants every single time.
It's pretty easy to get rid of pilling if that's much of an issue

Picked up a pair of burgundy tech fleece 69.99 from nike outlet at Tuscaloosa if any of you guys are looking

So the consensus is to go a size up on the new pants?

Who said that?

Older pants were true to size and I sized up and that was a mistake

Seems like the newer ones are little more snug but I honestly wouldn't size up

I thought the general rule on tech fleece pants was #1 if u want them tight, buy your usual Nike pants/shorts size or #2 if u want them a bit loose, buy 1 size up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom