**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone have suggestions on how to get rid of this stain? Think it was from the washing machine might be oil or from the detergent but im not too sure. Thnks !
Maybe try dry clean. I took my AW77 to the cleaners before and they were able to get some stains out

Anyone have suggestions on how to get rid of this stain? Think it was from the washing machine might be oil or from the detergent but im not too sure. Thnks !
View media item 1850617

Soak the spot a little first, then apply a bit of dishwasher detergent. Rub it gently and lightly around for a bit until the soap starts to whiten, and then toss it in the washer as gentle wash. Air dry it after, and it should go away. You might have to repeat if it's a stubborn one. If it's a REALLY stubborn one... I don't know how to help you from there, to be honest

Got my first ebates check from buying tech fleece stuff lol. Woohoo
Can't believe I waited this long to sign up

Last edited:
Soak the spot a little first, then apply a bit of dishwasher detergent. Rub it gently and lightly around for a bit until the soap starts to whiten, and then toss it in the washer as gentle wash. Air dry it after, and it should go away. You might have to repeat if it's a stubborn one. If it's a REALLY stubborn one... I don't know how to help you from there, to be honest
Repped! Will try thanks

Maybe try dry clean. I took my AW77 to the cleaners before and they were able to get some stains out

My NYE fit, first wear on both 
nthat.gif

If we're talking the 3m ones they seemed to have a full rack. I grabbed the last xxl at the outlet but they had about 4 more pairs including two xl.

Back
Top Bottom