**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I dont know the style number. They told me they were black and blue camo. I actually wouldn't care what color they were, as long as they had my size I was buying LoL.

black and blue? i just called them and placed an order as well .. it is actually these camo pants which are black and grey .. just a heads up

http://www.shoepalace.com/nike-715238-010-tech-fleece-camo-mens-pants-black.html

Ah ok. Thanks for letting us know.
I think those are the same ones I ordered from villa this week.

I checked and they had nothing in the way of TF hoodies/jackets.  Probably the only place in the country where the Nike outlet is a 5 minute drive from the Nike store :smile:
thanks. appreciate it. glad i could at least cop the pants

black and blue? i just called them and placed an order as well .. it is actually these camo pants which are black and grey .. just a heads up

http://www.shoepalace.com/nike-715238-010-tech-fleece-camo-mens-pants-black.html
Forgot to call earlier this morning now they're not doing phone orders any more
sick.gif
, guess the store is getting busy now with the afternoon crowd.

Forgot to call earlier this morning now they're not doing phone orders any more :x , guess the store is getting busy now with the afternoon crowd.
Try like 2 hours before they close. That's what I did. I got this really nice lady on the phone too when I called.

A lot of outlets say they don't do phone orders on the weekends and just want to sell to their local customers. It's hit or miss

aeroloft winderunner just came in from Villa. Whoever it was that said to size down was right. I wish they had a medium when I ordered. I'll hold on to the Large for the price I got it at though, but man are these sleeves long
laugh.gif

Im thinking I'll layer it something I guess
random question, but hows the fit on those nba pants?  TTS? long? I am about 5'6 , waist 32,  was looking to scoop a pair on adidas but have no clue how adidas fits. 

Damn that's big lol I've been wanting to find the black/black one instead

Yeah I've been lucky enough to find the black version at my local Nike clearance for $69.9 and 30% off. The sizing is definitely off. The arms are super long for mediums

I dont know the style number. They told me they were black and blue camo. I actually wouldn't care what color they were, as long as they had my size I was buying LoL.

Those are cool too. For 35 I'll take any color.

Heads up for those interested in this season's Tech Fleece Aeroloft Jacket (and possibly the other TF Aeroloft items), according to Nike, the jacket has been discontinued, meaning we may start to see them in outlets soon. Someone already spotted the Bomber jacket in gray at Burlington, so the discount stores may get them as well. Might be worth hitting up these stores and the outlets in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom