**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Finally have some TF in my life. Nike Outlet South Chicago also had the light grey, cargo khaki and game royal camo.

5'6" 165 lbs. athletic build (Yeah, everyone says it but I truly am.) M looked like leggings on me so I had to go L.

Yes more tailored than previous years, they have panels like Nike TF pant. 

Checkout their windproof hoodies as well :pimp:
:rofl:

Yea I think ones you seen are these http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-sweatpants/pid-10744975/pgid-10971712

I noticed them in NT as well I thought they were new TF with the blue logo etc. but opened them up :smh:

I wish they made that same grey/blue cw in reg TF but they dont 

hmmm, i don't think these were it. Last 3 numbers of the grey pair i liked was 293. I don't see that one on that link. Gonna head back tomorrow and check it out. Someone posted a pic of the drop crotch here a week ago, and i thought it looked good.

Finally have some TF in my life. Nike Outlet South Chicago also had the light grey, cargo khaki and game royal camo.

5'6" 165 lbs. athletic build (Yeah, everyone says it but I truly am.) M looked like leggings on me so I had to go L.

Yea I'm 5 6 175 and the M looked like leggings on me too.

If you skip leg day you can't say you have an athletic build when it comes to sizing TF pants

hmmm, i don't think these were it. Last 3 numbers of the grey pair i liked was 293. I don't see that one on that link. Gonna head back tomorrow and check it out. Someone posted a pic of the drop crotch here a week ago, and i thought it looked good.
Take a pic of the tag next time... Im curious now 
nerd.gif

Ive never seen a grey/blue reg TF and Ive seen a lot cws some not available yet 

Scored the Cargo Khaki pant for $58 shipped from the Newark Outlet! A few days ago I picked up the grey tech pant from my outlet for $53. You can say it's been a pretty awesome week.
Name of your outlet, and do you know if there was XL? Phone orders?

Am I wearing tech fleece pants wrong or something? I am 5"10 about 190 pounds and would not say i am an athletic build (hahaha more like muscular and a bit soft/fat) i got big quads and calves and i wear an M. They are tight but not where near like leggings like how everyone else is describing them. Anyone got pics of them wearing their TF pants? I see people like 130pounds wearing like XL wtf?

Am I wearing tech fleece pants wrong or something? I am 5"10 about 190 pounds and would not say i am an athletic build (hahaha more like muscular and a bit soft/fat) i got big quads and calves and i wear an M. They are tight but not where near like leggings like how everyone else is describing them. Anyone got pics of them wearing their TF pants? I see people like 130pounds wearing like XL wtf?

6'4" 240lbs size XL pants
View media item 1872358View media item 1872360

screen name to post is so strong.

But I think you should be an L. Unless you're build like Mr. Incredible from the incredibles. I'm 6'200 and i have no choice but to wear an XL.

Got my first pair of TF pants from ebay and its a little bit tight on the quads.  Just want to know how much these stretch 1/2 size or full size bigger. Sorry if this has been answered before.

Depends how you want em to fit..Some like em to either fit like:

View media item 1872396
or this

View media item 1872397

I know what you mean lol. I try not to compare to much cause that messes me up. I wear a Small and I just read comments right above that people my height around 5'6 ( although I weigh less) are wearing M and L. It's all personal preference on how people feel comfortable on how they fit. I wear a lot of skinny jeans and I also like most of my stuff slim fit so the size small gave me that feel. Some people just don't like a snug or slim fit they like it more relaxed. All personal preference. No right or wrong.

you guys tripping. im 178lbs. 6 ft. and i tried on a Medium tech pant today and it was dumbbbb tight, like skin light leggings. the L fits perfect. not tight but definitely fitted. and i like slim fit/tapered/fitted jeans. 

mine fit mayyyybeee a little tighter than that top pic. the mediums were like the bottom pic. super super tight

edit: forgot to mention i played soccer at a very high level since i was 6. i have much thicker than average legs so i guess i see how a medium could work on a lot of people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom